trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught JW shaking her head no when JM asked ALV if that raised a red flag.

I agree. I don't think it is all an act. She is rattled.

She should be. She took the lies of a murderer as gospel. ALV has been nothing but combative, evasive and condescending with the Prosecution. If she were to do her job properly, she wouldn't have to worry about it.

Now that she knows JA wasn't telling her the truth, it's time to own up and try to save some of her career. JMO

Clarification from JODI??? Yes, nice illustrative point JM. You're not getting the full picture from the murderer, surprise .. surprise!

Um. Yeah. If you're a domestic violence expert - wouldn't you want the background of past relationships? Doesn't it, gee, I don't know, seem relevant?!?

Yet she had no clue about Matt and Bianca til now. Shocker. ;)

There were no mysterious women telling tales of infidelity in any restaurants.

It's complete lies. The Defendant's pants are well ablaze and with this new information the blaze has spread to the witness, whose knickers are now crackling too.

She never connected the dots???

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Using the Jodi statements and other "stuff" ALV looked at, Travis would not be considered a risk. You need to score at least 10. I think I've answered my own question about why she didn't use this standard which has been in practice with advocates since 1986.

Has the physical violence increased in severity or frequency over the past year?
Does he own a gun?
Have you left him after living together during the past year?
If you have never lived with him, check here.
Is he unemployed?
Has he ever used a weapon against you or threatened you with a lethal weapon?
If yes, was the weapon a gun?
Does he threaten to kill you?
Has he avoided being arrested for domestic violence?
Do you have a child that is not his?
Has he ever forced you to have sex when you did not wish to do so?
Does he ever try to choke you?
Does he use illegal drugs? By drugs, I mean "uppers" or amphetamines, Meth, speed, angel dust, cocaine, "crack", street drugs or mixtures.
Is he an alcoholic or problem drinker?
Does he control most or all of your daily activities? (For instance: does he tell you who you can be friends with, when you can see your family, how much money you can use, or when you can take the car?
If he tries, but you do not let him, check here.
Is he violently and constantly jealous of you?
For instance, does he say "If I can't have you, no one can."
Have you ever been beaten by him while you were pregnant?
If you have never been pregnant by him, check here.
Has he ever threatened or tried to commit suicide?
Does he threaten to harm your children?
Do you believe he is capable of killing you?
Does he follow or spy on you, leave threatening notes or messages, destroy your property, or call you when you don’t want him to?
Have you ever threatened or tried to commit suicide?
Total "Yes" Answers: 7

This is so interesting!

Where is this test standard published!

TIA...:seeya:

Just now finishing up with 1st grade homework... Has this afternoon had a bunch of need to watch moments? Trying to figure out if I should start watching now or if I should just wait till kids go to bed tonight and watch it all then. It has not been easy to watch today with all the interruptions in this house.

"I was looking for DV issues Mr. Martinez"

She was looking for DV and yet she didn't look at Travis' side of it.

"Isn't it true that it is your opinion that cannot be verified?"

Bing. O.

:great: One groaning, moaning, shuffling step closer to justice for Travis.

Her answers to this "new to her" information is very telling about her bias. She won't even concede that this changes things for her formed opinion.

Wilmott is testifying again, shaking her head no.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme