trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would LaViolette know if Jodi did or did not have a history of lying before the killing?

Huh? She only has a history of lying after the murder?

:tsktsk: Aliyce didn't do her homework on Jodi. She thought the test was only about Travis. Looks like a failing grade to me. :what:

I posted that 'F' long ago, as soon as she failed to answer the question!

Someone had posted here a good while back, that Auntie was crying in the courtroom .... there is no way I could find that post, but I know I read it. I didn't see much follow up to it and forgot about it till now.

It was ALVs second or third day on stand....aunt was crying....hmmm..

I have a question. Why when Juan just said she lied about the murder did he apologize and say killing?

A history of lying?

damnright_zps8d8e0894.gif

HLN and their guest attorneys annoy me so badly. They posit about the jury getting tired or losing interest because Juan is taking so long to come to his points.

Well, why on earth would he take a while to come to a point? It's not like he has any trouble getting defense witnesses to answer a straight question with a straight answer!!!!

I agree; Juror 5 didnt give any indication that she was tired of listening. I think these jurors take this very seriously, and can possibly be upset with the witnesses more than JM... These TH have the same 'approach' of judging without knowing all the facts.... they are not the jurors. On tv they need to be impartial, they can join a forum, if they want to speculate. moo

Regardless of her answers at this point, she is absolutely showing her bias here. She fell right into JM's trap.

She doesn't know that Jodi is a compulsive liar!!! :banghead: Some expert!!

AAARRGGGHH!!! Just got home from work & no uploads{yet} from this morning,Any ideas from my fellow websleuthers?

Well most murderers are truth tellers ...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I wish he would stay on the line of questioning about JA lying! We get there and then he goes somewhere else!

I know JM is just working around the peripherals right now, but I am really eager to hear him come down on the actual domestic violence evidence and turn it around on Jodi. But at least we've moved beyond Snow White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme