trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No she DIDNT just say mr Alexander is the only one that has a history of lying?

Alyce, let me do you a kindness...Jodi is a liar. She lies with every breath. You cannot rely on anything she says. Alyce, this is very basic and simple, and is something everyone who has ever come into contact with her is well aware of.

OMG.....no words can describe how much I despise this <unusual person>

The jury is gonna be pissed. they know for damn well jodi is a liar. I can't believe she said she sees nothing.

Mr. Alexander is the only one she can determine that has lied???WHAT???????????

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT APPROACH!!!!!!! SIT DOWN< SHUT UP AND LET MR MARTINEZ CROSS EXAMINE THE WITNESS!!! Just once, I wish this Judge would tell that Defense Team NO! No you may NOT approach!!!!!!!! This Judge needs to grow a pair.

Mr. Alexander is the only liar she's seen. Miss Arias hasn't given her the impression of lying!!! Say goodbye Alyce. The jury just dismissed you entirely.

Oh now Juan is specualting??? That's rich.

OMG Travis is a liar not Jodi, OK wow.

Really other than JA who told her TA was a liar ?
Wait ....

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

If I could wish ONE thing it would be that he has a mic so I didn't miss a WORD!

It's a shame I can't type here the word I want to call ALV.

Travis was the liar. Okay.

Only mr. alexander has a history of lying? OMG

wait ..what..? Travis was the liar???? NOT JODI???? HOLY CARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AV denies that JA is a liar... there is proof she (JA) has... AV is unwilling to admit she has been schnookered... lied to... or else she has participated in the lie. Either way, she is T-O-A-S-T because she is unwilling to answer clearly "Yes" or "no".

doesn't it send a red flag for you that 1/2 relationships someone came into a restaurant to tell her someone was cheating?
this is first I have heard of it . .
then your assessment is incomplete?
no
you are an expert in field in DV . . . this is another piece of information she testified to . . . red flag in 50% of her relationships people came up to her . . .
need further clarification . . she worked in restaurants . . . that is not red flag - people come up to her . .. not sure

she worked in mesa . . .
flying into Phoenix pretty big place - somebody comes in and speaks to TA . . . that spoke to you . .. . someone told her about Lisa Andrews . .
sounds purposeful on the person who told her
you are making accusation on that person = what make you know they aren't lying

Ms. Arias had a history of lying after the killing

the Lisa and Ruby Tuesday happened after the killing
text happened before
yes she told you after the killing about the text
yes

she lied about the killing, and she confessed about that.
are you aware of afterwards that may or may not be truthful
I do

2 incidents people come in to find her in a restaurant while she is working to tell

I know lots of people . . I don't know how to answer you
you don't know that is the truth if people came into see her while working
I don't know if JA told me the truth - Applebees or Ruby Tuesday story - don't know that is the truth
no

TA has been having relationship with JA. . . this text message might indicate that he is justified in answering her in this manner . . you can't tell us TA was out of line given the context we just talked about here . .
objection overruled X2

the only person I see who has a history of lying is TA . .. I havn't seen that in hr history prior . .
could he be justified . . .yes he could . . . but what I hav read in terms of boyfriends etc . . . is TA is lying.

one of the things that you considered in your opinion that TA was abusive . . #444 something you considered in reaching opinion that TA was abusive
wasn't a major portion but something I considered

in context of what we were talking about it doesn't seem as if his texts were out of line. objection . . . approach please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya