trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she trying to say Travis has a history of lying in past relationships? Is this because of the Morman issues and all the sex he had with Jodi?????

ALV is clearly out of her league in dealing with borderlines like Jodi if she believed everything that Jodi told her.

In my opinion it was the Defense Team the stopped ALV from speaking with anyone else because this is exactly what they wanted from ALV.

They stopped her by not allowing payment for more time to speak with anyone else and ALV went along with this.

I have a question. Why when Juan just said she lied about the murder did he apologize and say killing?

because that was her words, verbatim, she stated "the killing" in her previous sentence

Oh anything to avoid the question .... I'm so over this witness and Willmott.

How the he** did she come up with that from HIS few texts and emails??????

(Buzzing in)

"What is, $300.00 per hour?"

(Ding ding ding)
"....that is correct and it's still your turn SunDawnn" :)

Oh that's rich. Defense objects on grounds of speculation of what Travis meant in a text message.

I have a question. Why when Juan just said she lied about the murder did he apologize and say killing?

Defense filed a motion, which was granted, that prohibits the prosecutor from saying Travis was "murdered" or referring to the act as a "murder". Too prejudicial to their client, the murderer.:furious:

I want JM to segue this with lies she told before the murder, and show the text message from Travis (sociopath text) where he accuses Jodi of lying... or is he doing that now?

TA says you insult me that I would believe such crap and the crap he is referring to is someone coming into Ruby Tuesdays to tell JA that he was cheating on her with Lisa Andrews . . . . you had no misunderstanding what this was about . . .

text messages - deal with same subject
you insult me by thingking I will believe such crap - already know you are lying . . .

he is questioning her about someone tell about Lisa
approCH

I'm so over all this. Let's get to the deliberations.

Since when is telling/texting someone that they are full of crap is ABUSE???

Coz that's what this lady thinks, right??

LOL...my poor dog. He hates when people yell, it scares him. So when I just yelled at the monitor "answer the f'n question!!!!" he took off to hide. I had to call him back out and let him know it was ok, mommy wasn't mad at him.

I did this EXACT same thing about 20 minutes ago! He was chewing on a bone, dropped it and ran outside...LOL!

I felt so bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member