trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...my poor dog. He hates when people yell, it scares him. So when I just yelled at the monitor "answer the f'n question!!!!" he took off to hide. I had to call him back out and let him know it was ok, mommy wasn't mad at him.

How the he** did she come up with that from HIS few texts and emails??????

How can Willmott object to speculation when ALV's entire testimony was speculation?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

The only person who has a history of lying that Alyce knows of so far is Travis. #JodiArias

:eek:

Objection of speculation???? Her entire freaking testimony is speculation.

If I had been a juror I would be out on my tuchis due to an uncontrollable outburst when ALV said the only person lying was TA.

Juan is just masterful.
He is managing to nail jello to the wall.

No matter how ALV attempts to wiggle out of answering any question with a direct answer - she FAILS.
Not only does she fail ... Keeps digging herself in deeper to the Balony SUBJECTIVE diagnosis she made.

How can she call Travis a liar and say that Jodi doesn't lie (prior to the murder she never lied). Puhleezzeee.

Where is the evidence that travis lied? She shouldn't be able to throw carp out like that while defending a murdering defendant.

I wonder how long Juan will use this "expert". lol

OMG.....no words can describe how much I despise this <unusual person>

Noooo kidding. This is getting scary like twilight zone time. Can an expert really, seriously believe these things? I mean she has to be intentionally lying, no one is that dumb.

This was on the other thread....so I thought I'd bring it here...interesting

michaelbkiefer Kirk Nurmi filed another motion for mistrial based on prosecutorial misconduct this morning. I assume that was the in-chambers topic.

michaelbkiefer In his motion, Nurmi references Martinez' attacking witnesses, signing autographs; compares the trial to a circus and the Salem Witch Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member