trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Judge is making me nuts. She has this double standard with allowing the Defense to get away with anything they want and now this witness is being combative, nonresponsive and belligerent on the stand and this Judge is NOT taking control of this court and putting her foot down! Where is the decorum and respect for the court? This is absurd and this Judge has to be the most ineffective Judge I have ever seen on a case of this magnitude.

She's dancing around her answer because she knows it's bad for her BFF Wilma and JA.

Trying to get in on Alyce's selective subjective interpretation career?

The difference, with me, is I'm trying for a freebie. So there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Aren't you cheap! Women who deliver hugs to strangers in hotel rooms must be paid! No free deliveries!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrn wonder of we can talk the mods into giving us a thread where we could say whatever we REALLY wanted and CUSS!!! The sidebars are soooooooo maddening

Never know

This is like pulling teeth! She is dodging answering anything. Go JM!!!! Can't wait to hear the Jury's reactions to this testimony!

Hugs to the Travis family!

ALV is smiling and looking at her "friends" behind jodi's mother.

I don't see alv as subdued, but VERY passive aggressive...

Jodi is going to have to shut up. She is constantly poking at her attorney to read her questions that she writes down and erases then writes another. Her attorney has to do her job. Jodi you are not that person. You are the one who sits there with your big mouth shut and gives your attorney a chance to do her job.

Maybe if you didn't lie about everything so you would have to back peddle in the middle of court you wouldn't need so many erasers.

I love that this is what we have all been saying! How can she possibly believe all of these lies based on only Jodi! :great:

She just admitted JA lies ...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Gawd, he HATES to use her name, doesn't he?

Juan is giving her an out now.

ALV didn't know about JA, MM, Bianca, and Applebee's -- all together -- until just now.

She can still save her reputation if she :back:.

Hmmm.... Didn't all 44 hours of your interviews happen after she developed this problem with lying? :what:

I like Zoeys and Softails :blowkiss: And I like skanks. Jury is still out on emus :fence:

BBM

Does this help!!
smiley-violent001.gif

".....so ms alv....you made a mistake when you wrote that Travis was masturbating to a computer???????????

You can tell the difference between a computer or a photograph, can't you"

Well, she did say she's not a computer whiz.:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members