trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex-boyfriend being unfaithful ... men who were free to be with whoever they wanted except in Jodi's demented head.

Is JM's point going to be that there were no tattletales at Applebee's and Ruby Tues's, but it was just stalking Jodi herself that discovered the cheating?

That's exactly where my untrained brain is headed.

Okay...I will just sit on my hands re: your guys'opinions on judge....
Lets just enjoy Juan together...okay? Please? :) :grouphug:?

HLN and their guest attorneys annoy me so badly. They posit about the jury getting tired or losing interest because Juan is taking so long to come to his points.

Well, why on earth would he take a while to come to a point? It's not like he has any trouble getting defense witnesses to answer a straight question with a straight answer!!!!

Me . I just stopped watching that channel. If the Jury can stomach watching JW lead ALV through all the questions they had rehearsed beforehand and answer some of them for her, for so many days, they can certainly retain interest in JM's line of questioning. IMO

gosh darn you JW -- will you please go back to law school instead of asking to see the judge on every other question that JM asks this witness. I thought the Anthony case was bad, but this is silly.

MOO

Mel

So you are asking women that you don't know to come to a hotel room and deliver hugs? :what: Isn't there a law against that? :floorlaugh:

Trying to get in on Alyce's selective subjective interpretation career?

The difference, with me, is I'm trying for a freebie. So there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrn wonder if we can talk the mods into giving us a thread where we could say whatever we REALLY wanted and CUSS!!! The sidebars are soooooooo maddening

JA does seem to like to recycle the same lies over and over.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

:tsktsk: Aliyce didn't do her homework on Jodi. She thought the test was only about Travis. Looks like a failing grade to me. :what:

:rocker: Juan Rocks!

Just curious..
Does anyone know if Donovan (JA old cell mate) has been in the courtroom since ALV has been on the stand? TIA

JA is definitely coloring, right? Is she feigning disinterest or does she legitimately not feel that paying attention is important?

Omg we have had to put up with wilmott asking leading questions and actually put words in the witness mouth? And now wilmott wants to complain at everything he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme