trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she lost control of content.. but you know what: she has the discovery and has also deppod this witness.

This arias team knows they are fighting an uphill battle and after SIX TURN DOWNS they find an paid for hire expert to testify for arias. So what to expect then? Do we think this person can turn it all around? Of course not. The truth always comes out. So let us all delay the inevitable, put the jury, the state, the world watching, thru hell and just keep on keeping on with sidebars coming out of the ears.

So now the latest is Juan was mean.. Juan threw his pen at me.. Juan called me names.

okay let us ALL MOVE ON. as that is just wrong. really? And furthermore I cannot WAIT to hear more about juror 5. I am SURE that Arias the spy with the shock belt had something to do with it. I saw her toady and she was staring right at the audience and pointing and telling something to her mitigation assistant. She is a tattle tale among her other qualities.

they are praying for a mistrial and they will not get it. there adversary (THE STATE WHICH REPRESENTS THE VICTIM HERE) will not let this happen.

sorry for this all over the place post.. I am just so pissed at what is allowed on arias side of the aisle. I do realize that we all see it. Who couldn't?
I'm seriously suffering from motion sicknezz bizznezz and got me some whiplash from all the sidebars. Enough they need to stop filing motions! Aren't motions expensive.? Even a blind person can see what we see .

In his opening statement JM said they had sex.....

The photos recovered were time stamped. The first set snapped in the early afternoon.

"Not only was he very much alive. He was involved in these photographs with a woman. And yes, they were both sinning, because they were going at it. They were nude and yes they were engaged in sexual relations in these photographs," said Martinez.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...nts-for-jodi-arias-trial-begins#ixzz2PvkvIag3

Flores has all the pics and he says there was sex. If he and Martinez say there was sex, there was sex.
Jodi was a *advertiser censored*. Men like sex. She gave him sex.

Most crazy criminals DO--and it's the only time I ever hear the word 'manifesto'--like Ted Kaczynski. Nut jobs. Ted's a lot smarter than Jodi, though. I want to know what her tested IQ was! How much lower than Einstein's?:floorlaugh:

That picture of Tobias in the shower made me laugh! Thank you...so hilarious!:floorlaugh:

Just a random thought.....but what would have happened if one of TA's house mates had returned home while JA was in the laundry room washing the bloody towels, clothes, etc.? Some of his friends had the code to his garage....what if one of them just happened to drop by for a visit while JA was running up and down the stairs with bloody clothes in her hands? You would have to be either crazy or downright stupid to carry out a brutal murder under these circumstances. The thought must have crossed her mind. The question is...what would she have done?

In his opening statement JM said they had sex.....

The photos recovered were time stamped. The first set snapped in the early afternoon.

"Not only was he very much alive. He was involved in these photographs with a woman. And yes, they were both sinning, because they were going at it. They were nude and yes they were engaged in sexual relations in these photographs," said Martinez.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...nts-for-jodi-arias-trial-begins#ixzz2PvkvIag3

I know he said it. All I am saying is that there was no proof. He was also mistaken on the ME/Flores opinion. He could assume, as others can, that there was sex that day. I can believe there wasn't. Because, let's be honest here...NO ONE, not even JM knows whether they did or didn't except Jodi, and you know she's not going to give a straight answer.

I know! I'm trying to wrap my head around why it's so important, for some, to believe that they didn't have sex that day.

Is it all about protecting Travis' reputation?

No, not even close. It's a matter of what direct evidence I've seen. It's the same assumption process as those who think they did have sex that day, just reversed. At the end of the day it really doesnt really matter, so why all the headshaking at what we think?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Except for the fact that BOTH Juan Martinez and Detective Flores have stated they DID have sex that day, and they are privy to ALL of the photos, including those we haven't seen yet. I will trust their views, since they have more information than any of us do.
It's a mute point to them and far too difficult to resolve/prove. They're letting it go because in the grand scheme (premeditated murder) it's irrelevant. That doesn't mean that we can't debate the truth of it or have opinions about it. I respect that the PA just takes it as "fact" because they know it's relevant but that doesn't mean that I don't have an opinion about it that differs from what they choose to present.

moo

ETA - I feel exactly the same way about her story that he posed/didn't pose for the shower pics. One can take either side but it doesn't really have any relevance to the fact that she stabbed him umpteen times and shot him in the head.

Oh, yeah. I think it was a signal, too. First she reached out in front of her and then adjusted her hair in a weird way. She also looked around as if to make sure no one was watching before she did it.

In fact, I haven't noticed Willmot doing anything with her hair before this. Not like she is continually touching it. Perhaps why this seemed so odd.

MOO

Why would she waste time making him pose for pics and risk being seen at TA's house if her sole purpose was to kill him? I don't get it.

IMHO she went there to torture him, not just to kill him. I don't know if they had sex that night or not. There are a lot of things no one will ever know about because Jodi is a sociopath and narcissistic manipulator that likes to play games, and these are the only kicks she's getting these days.

She knows things are winding down and her game-playing days are just about over. I think that's why they are getting more and more obvious (blatantly staring around the courtroom - she and her attorneys, etc, etc) Her defense team is along for the ride. She is large and in charge of them. It's the only control she has in her life anymore and I believe she firmly exercises it.

They can smirk and snort, and huff and puff, and stamp their little feet all they want. They'll never blow Juan Martinez down.

JMHOO :D

A parasitic psychopath such as JA lacks the capacity to have an emotional attachment to anyone.

Others are a means to an end for them. Nothing more.

After having had a nasty, violent (on JA's side) relationship with her mother all her life, suddenly after JA butchers Travis the mother says in the interrogation tape they're in the best relationship they've ever had now? That's because JA is using her mother as an ally.

Parasitic psychopaths such as JA USE people. They couldn't care less about anyone but themselves.

I don't believe Jodi is that evil. She's evil but there's some humanity in her. I saw it when Juan said, "it stung when you stabbed Travis in the chest, didn't it?". She immediately was stricken with guilt and she tried so hard NOT to cry. I believe she even has remorse but she's too much of a coward to admit the truth and loves freedom too much to give it up entirely.

She did have an emotional attachment to Alexander. That's why his 16-page email compelled her to contemplate murder. The man she looked up to, the man she put on a pedestal, tore her down and it was traumatic for her. I believe 100% that on June 4th there was a time when she didn't want to kill him and it was during this time that the sex took place. But then something Travis did re-triggered Jodi to follow through with her original plans.

Breaking News: Manifesto Found

-Title is "Snow White was a Murderer"
-Author is Jodi Einstein
-Illustrated by Jodi Van Goh

Belated April Fools :)

No offence, but Arias hasn't lied about everything. She has bits of truth to make her testimony sound believable, but she hasn't lied about everything.

There is a lot more proof to say they had a sexual encounter that day vs. that this was staged to look like it. Physical evidence in terms of the photos and the visible fluids in them, the gynaecologist report, the fact the the photos taken were attempted to be deleted permanently, they confirmed through the phone tape that they had sex before, and there were other photos that did show them in compromising positions but they were ruled inadmissible, most likely due to being too prejudicial.

I'll just leave it here. Because I think this issue just boils down to a matter of perspective, and that won't change, seeing as everyone just appears to be taking the same evidence of proof of their own respective opinions.

Lying about everything was a generalization.

What gynecological report are you referring to?

Please show me proof that they had sex? That's all I am asking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski