trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where's The Farm?...
We have another one to put out to pasture...
:)

She's Old fashioned. :fence:

DAm7Ghfl.jpg

Oof, she read Jodi's diaries, invaded Travis' personal communications with....everybody - but never saw any sign of Jodi as manipulative or untruthful (even though she was told she was), but ALV did see that Travis was abusive?

It's virtually impossible for him to do so because the judge keeps allowing her to ramble on regardless of his requests for yes or no answers.

IMO, that's a good thing. The more she talks the deeper the hole gets dug. JMO

Great, ALV shouts "KY and Astroglide" right when someone from work walks into my office.....

Giggle.
Well keep the volume down, talking anal sex now with this victorian old fashioned domestic violence expert.

Frogs are feeling the heat. DT approach for second time on the old fashioned question.

Old-fashioned? Nothing about her beliefs, life-values, nothing is old-fashioned or traditional!

I get it....anal sex is only something that an abusive man would subject a poor girl like JA to do---in ALVs world

said something about KY and Astroglide . . we were talking about something else . . talking about anal sex
we talked about anal sex?

play tape for you to refresh recollection

(anal sex discussion just prior to the lunch break . . . . hmmmmm)

Jw asks to look @ transcript - Judge allows it . . . JM getting out his trusty speaker and CD in hand.

Defense asks to approach

Forget being old fashion in this case, Alyce. We gotta talk some anal sex for a few months. Lubrication, Alyce, let's talk lubrication. :laughcry:

I wonder if she even KNOWS about the Pop Rocks and Tootsie Pops? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214