trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it....anal sex is only something that an abusive man would subject a poor girl like JA to do---in ALVs world

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. She has a built in bias about it, not because TA used it to circumvent a big sin.

BOOM goes the dynamite! :great:

Cat_invisible_pet_door.gif

OMG! That makes me realize what my dogs are doing when I close the actual door on their doggie door! My Dad's dog won't even come in after I do it...he makes me let him in.

Hitting their head must get annoying! LOL!!

Willmott needs to go back to law school and learn how to object without approaching GEESH!!!!

I know it's about as silly as when she objects and then throws out a laundry list of reasons for her objection (ae: speculation, argumentative, hearsay, and on and on and on). It's a little ridiculous. lol

So a supposedly stellar dv expert is afraid to ask questions about sex??????

I call it,someone on the defense side will be ill after lunch! They will not be able to continue!

If Wilmott would quit objecting so much, Juan could get done faster and she could get back up to bat. With each objection, she is bringing more attention to each point Juan wants to make. And besides, the constant whiney objections and approaches are annoying!!!

Even Willmut knows that her constant appeals to approach is looking pathetic. She had to "explain" why she needed to approach, "I can't do this without speaking".

Late for lunch? That never happens...

This morning has been the most productive that I have seen in weeks.

I wonder what Wilmott would do with herself if we had a judge who didn't let her approach every 2 minutes.

Some screen caps.

Attachments

• ugly.jpg
    ugly.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 68
  • bulldog.jpg
    bulldog.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 61
I wonder if she even KNOWS about the Pop Rocks and Tootsie Pops? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

They only had horehound candy back then...
I loved it!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I get it....anal sex is only something that an abusive man would subject a poor girl like JA to do---in ALVs world

If that is the case ALV would have loved discussing that don't ya think?

Old-fashioned? Nothing about her beliefs, life-values, nothing is old-fashioned or traditional!

Sometimes I refer to myself as old fashioned... Is that a bad thing? Maybe I should start saying I'm old fashioned but crazy...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm buildling a profile of ALV... in part using her own words as tool:

She is big on respect, she is old-fashioned, an unbiased assessor of facts, an equal opportunity advocate.

Now let's ask the Alexander family what they think of this very upstanding member of society. Or anyone who isn't drinking the toxic JA juice. Methinks Alyce has an inflated sense of self.

The sol called Defense Atty experts on HLN talk about Juan jumping all over the place as if that is a criticism. Truth is he the the ability to take advantage of any opening and segway right into it.

Sometimes I refer to myself as old fashioned... Is that a bad thing? Maybe I should start saying I'm old fashioned but crazy...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am and I like it! :blushing:

She isn't though by no means. She wants to appear like a truthful, old-fashioned grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214