trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh! Got a good view of the stun belt there! Did any one get a screen grab?

Uh, what's under Jodi's shirt around her waist???? (other than *advertiser censored*)

grrr my feed cut out right when juan started to play the tapes

Spaced for a minute. I heard 1pm. Will we be able to see whatever is going down at 1?

I am and I like it! :blushing:

She isn't though by no means. She wants to appear like a truthful, old-fashioned grandmother.

Completely agree! I don't think the jury is falling for her act.

Anyhow, lunch time! Have a good break everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only thing that Judge Sherry is good at is announcing the lunch hour and wishing the jury to have a "nice lunch".
Otherwise the lady is completely inept.
The rulings on objections make NO SENSE.
For her the rulings on expressed objections go this way:
One for you and one for them . . one for you and one for them"!!!

Is JA doing homework during the lunch break?

Attachments

• notes.jpg
    notes.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 61
As they broke for lunch, I noticed Jodi has something under her blouse, perhaps strapped in back. What is that?

You cannot make me believe Jodi did not have anal sex before Travis.

We seen the tunnel pictures, that had been going on for a while. IMO

does it enter AVL head that JA slaughtered TA and a few days later she was flirting with men at her work..something is so wrong with AVL when she states it like JA was just fooling around cause she is a single women .

She was just manipulating herself and trying to act normal.

WAIT...grinding on a dude after you had sex with another guy which ended in his death by slaughter is NORMAL?

Note the height difference.

Attachments

• April 9.jpg
    April 9.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 74
What a look at the stun belt! OUCH!
stunbelt_zps4e2e9aa8.jpg

I get it....anal sex is only something that an abusive man would subject a poor girl like JA to do---in ALVs world
Only there is a big, huge problem there too which LaViolette is neglecting. (A shock, I know.)

Jodi lights up with glee depicting sexual acts I think she initially wanted viewed as consistent with demeaning, degrading, humiliating sex sometimes found in conjunction with domestic violence. Such actual acts though, in my experience, are often the most difficult for survivors to process and work through. So much so I've only openly talked about my own once to my beloved husband in a total of nearly seven years - only to tell him I couldn't and wouldn't discuss it. ;)

i'm confused as to why JM isn't being allowed to impeach her with some of these things. like with JA's dad's interview. why couldn't he use that? she says JA didn't lie until the murder, but JA's own father says she's been lying since she was 14. why is that off limits????

I am flipping out right now, please forgive me. Buttt.... Watch J Willmot, she is giving Alyce a code with her eyes. She blinks once if she wants Alyce to answer "yes", when she wants Alyce to give Juan a hard time she puts her head down and acts like she is writing. This is soooo obvious, I am so upset.

Someone else please tell me if you are seeing what I'm seeing.

It doesn't matter, she has been impeached, and no coaching is gonna help, and if it is so blatant the jury will see and disregard her "testimony" anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13