trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
stun belt or, I am wondering if this is how they shackle her. I believe the stun apparatus was on her leg before.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 31
JA is a regular chatty cathy these days.

For the last two weeks, JA has looked heavily medicated to me. This week, she looks more "normal" (whatever that is). I'm wondering if the meds are making her a little more talkative.

I doubt Juan could have predicted that one day he would be having a conversation in open court with a domestic violence expert about anal sex and KY.
:floorlaugh:

My DH, while working as Asst DA in Orleans Parish never imagined a person would come in off the street claiming women in the French Quarter were using nuclear powered tampons! I am not lying!

What a look at the stun belt! OUCH!
stunbelt_zps4e2e9aa8.jpg

When I saw this I grabbed for my remote...but, alas, only turned on the TV :(

Didn't JA manipulate DB to quit his job as a manager so he could live with her? Was he also married at the time?

She also manipulated
text messages and email accounts.
information given to people interested in Travis
sex for a life of comfort

and it goes on and on

Can someone tell me at what point the jury was let back in after the video with her father saying she has lied? I think HLN messed me up. Thx

i'm confused as to why JM isn't being allowed to impeach her with some of these things. like with JA's dad's interview. why couldn't he use that? she says JA didn't lie until the murder, but JA's own father says she's been lying since she was 14. why is that off limits????

Was it? I thought he did get to use it. My initial gut-reaction response on the legal thread was that it would be inadmissible. Then I read wenwe4's summaries and thought he did get to use it, so I went back and read Rule 608 and thought, well, actually it should be admissible...

Oh! Wait! I see the problem, I think. The tape would be hearsay. Her dad should be able to testify about it, and if he lies the tape could be played to impeach him, but playing the tape before dad gets on the stand is a problem.

Well Juan certainly provided the adrenaline rush for the morning. I'll have to watch the rest later tonight from Youtube. :eek:fftobed: :seeya:

Minor....lol you are an expert! Just not in her field of lying :furious:

Well, I'm not a human behavior expert, but even I know what it means to manipulate men. I am so disappointed in this witness. I ignorantly hoped and believed that she would be factual and fair -- and not covert and obstinate about facts and forming a reasonable expert opinion like this.

No kidding, I have never seen expert witnesses like this who are SO transparent in the bias and "manipulation" of facts, participants and data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE