trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV surely let the Astroglide word fly out of her mouth in a hurry..... lolololololol

i agree, also the way she elaborates on the objection sounds like she is hinting to or answering questions from JM to ALV

Which she's not supposed to do. The are not supposed to have speaking objections... Oh wait, unless it's pro-Team Jodi.

I'm an abuse expert who hears all kinds of graphic details with those I counsel ..but I am so very old fashioned, that I cannot ask sex questions of any type :-/

Great, ALV shouts "KY and Astroglide" right when someone from work walks into my office.....

Ok, wait. She was too embarrassed/old fashioned to ask Jodi about it but yet she just blurted out ky and astroglide in her testimony?????

Oooh we get to listen to a tape. Juan so so prepared unlike the defense

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I am thinking JA's manifesto is on her abilities to manipulate old men.

Would be afraid to tell JM ANYTHING if I was hiding something. Yikes he is masterful.

If she was afraid to ask about the SEX - how much could she have assessed in the minutes before the murder of TA by JA?????

I've got to say...this has been a most productive morning on the journey for justice for Travis.

You can tell the jury is not engaged with ALV. She keeps looking over at them but none of them make eye contact with her. :great::rocker:

JM needs to rein this witness in.

It sounds more like an argument than courtroom testimony. She is speaking over him constantly.

Purple Plum, KY, manipulating men...we are nearing the edge of truth ladies and gentlemen, even though it is like extracting a dinosaur tooth.

Wow this woman is being destroyed and she's still trying to maintain a shred of objectivity.

Forget being old fashion in this case, Alyce. We gotta talk some anal sex for a few months. Lubrication, Alyce, let's talk lubrication. :laughcry:

JM is RELENTLESS today. This is what happens when you make JM sit there for days and days and days and suffer through carefully choreographed pro-Jodi lies and drone on and on about fictitious domestic violence, rage and mistreatment of poor Jodi. The DT actually energized an already formidable prosecutor. Wilma's re-cross is going to be painful on a cellular level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange