DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyse: "I misspoke"

Samuels: "I misspoke"

She done. Stick a fork in 'er.

My good thing to say about JW...

I really like her manicure today.

AVL...gone is the passive aggression...looks like she is finally worried about her future. And here is one man that won;t back down to her.

BBM - it is interesting that you say this. I believe you have squarely hit the nail on the head. She, ALV, is use to men backing down from her because her subject matter automatically brings up a built in bias. A most excellent point you have made.

Oh come on-Alyce is old fashioned so she couldn't question Jodi about them. Give me a break!

She isn't into anal sex talk.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, Lord. Now it's "old-fashioned." Where will this madness end?

ALV has done couple's counselling and she is not comfortable talking about sexual situations?

The domestic violence expert, Doesn't like to talk about sex???? OH MY GOSH.. That is like a dr not asking you about gas...

PLEASE

cqLpz.gif

"You were even older". :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Juan has the ability to take the tiniest pin prick of an opening and driving a mac truck through it. Old fashioned.

Oh My. Alyce is loosing a little self control, just gave the jury a dirty look in respose to Juans question.

She has no problem bashing Travis as a sexually abusive, deviant abuser but doesn't feel comfortable asking JA about these sensitive issues because she is "old fashioned".

OR...

she may only discuss topics that portray JA as pure Snow White.

I am flipping out right now, please forgive me. Buttt.... Watch J Willmot, she is giving Alyce a code with her eyes. She blinks once if she wants Alyce to answer "yes", when she wants Alyce to give Juan a hard time she puts her head down and acts like she is writing. This is soooo obvious, I am so upset.

Someone else please tell me if you are seeing what I'm seeing.

She has been doing it all along, earlier this morning someone had a link and she actually shook her head 'no' to the witness. JM is aware at it and told her not to look at the Defense table.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 36s

KY and Astroglide are brought up. This trial wouldn't be the same without some lubrication discussion. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 1m

Many jurors are taking notes. Alyce wants Juan to define "old fashioned". She used it when referring to herself and her questions #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 56s

Alyce and Juan are definitely sparring. Someone give these people mesh masks. #JodiArias

--

Ps. There's sex talk - Nurmi has woken up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members