trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hold on to your seats, JM is fixing us some final treats to chew on during lunch :woohoo:

Juan is going with the low tone...get ready. Talking about the text message to Travis that was meant for Steven and whether or not Jodi was manipulating Travis by sending the text to get attention. Of course!

ALV says it's possible that it was manipulative!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was able to show that Jodi sent the text to Travis to only manipulate him!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Always-behind-the-eight-ball.jpg

does it enter AVL head that JA slaughtered TA and a few days later she was flirting with men at her work..something is so wrong with AVL when she states it like JA was just fooling around cause she is a single women .

Alyce's face at side bar is awesome too, the look of total defeat! She will never admit it but her 90% non verbal is telling me "I'm toast.....whoa is me"

QUOTE=Sigh Sister;9192404]The downside to this awesome day.....we are going to have to listen to Wilmott drone on and on.....

I'm not listening. Mute and read here. :pullhair:[/QUOTE]

Same Here, I won't listen either, I just can't handle JW, I have lost all respect for her.

Jodi manipulated herself! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

OMG! JA was trying to be normal. Well, yeah, grinding on a guy, just after you butchered someone is normal..... OMG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018