trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AVL...gone is the passive aggression...looks like she is finally worried about her future. And here is one man that won;t back down to her.

Maybe it's just me, but if I was asked to evaluate a defendant and testify about my findings/conclusion.......I would ask to see ALL the evidence in the case. If there was an issue of not being able to compensate me for my time, I would DONATE my time so I could review all of the evidence. Otherwise I wouldn't put my reputation and my life's work on the line by testifying.

Now Jodi didn't play the victim?????? Just. Wow.

This woman is unbelievable, I really hope she knows her career is going bye bye and all her work she has done to help real DV victims.

I hope juan points out all the factors that travis exhibited to show he was the victim

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Now I feel a (teensy-weensy, itsy-bitsy) little bit sorry for her. :biggrin:

She asked defense to interview other people and they handed over emails and text messages.

I do not....not even a smidgen..nor an iota....:facepalm:

I cannot recall ever seeing a more insecure, incompetent, and feckless trial judge.
It is a scandal for AZ to have SS sit in overview of this trial.

Gee, I wonder how many potential witnesses who know JA for the highly manipulative dangerous individual she always has been and currently still is have been barred from testifying by the defense and Judge for potentially being prejudicial against the defendant instead of probative.

Heaven forbid the jury get an honest assessment of this individual without infringing upon all of the many rights afforded to JA, we wouldn't want the jury to hear from those who can provide real insight into her behavior and personality. No, let's only hear from one girl who knew her as a teen and discount the masses who know her for the evil cancer she really is.

I'll go with this:

WrOJS0dl.jpg

Someone needs to splice together a montage of Willmott's objections and over ruleds...Facial expressions are classic. Like a pre-teen not getting her way...harumph!

PLEASE :please::please::please::please::please:

ALV has shown that her bias outlook prohibits her from being objective. This reason alone should disqualify her from being considered an expert in the field of domestic violence.

Very good, manipulation with the "mistaken" text message.

Oh yeahhh! Thats exactly what she did!

My cray cray ex did that crappola to me all the time!

Wow. I did exactly what she did trying to put the puzzle pieces together...

And my diagnosis is: Jodi's a sadistic psychopath who brutally murdered a man she had psychologically manipulated, abused, and likely very nearly tormented for many months prior to taking his life. :dunno:

(Just in case anyone missed it the first 1,789,912 times I stated such. :biggrin:)

Come on, Kate, tell us how you really feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14