trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL NEED help puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. My smart phone for entire trial I have been using Ustream app on my Samsung galaxy phone. Yesterday, logged in and saw lots of folks in the room, yet it said when I log in that not in session? Anyone know what is going on? Any other workarounds for live streaming for my phone for this??? Someone suggested I download google chrome to do flash on my phone, but when I try through app store, it says "incompatible". Jeez, with the Samsung Galaxy????

When that happens just get out of it and then go back to Ustream and type in Azfamily again and click on live. Works real well for me. Guess it has to be rebooted. Hope this works for you.

Yesterday, the way Jodi, JW and Nurmi were watching the jurors it felt so creepy and very intimidating.

I really like J. Stephens, but everytime the camera is on her and she does that head bobbing thing, I think of those dog thingies you put in the back window of your car and the head keeps bobbing up and down.

This morning my phone indicated that there is an update for my Ustream app. Maybe you need to update?

I updated this am and I still get the error from ustream for this live show from azfamily.

I too would appreciate another link for my android for the afternoon's drive home.

:waiting:

Come on! I am home for lunch...waiting. So I have to change my lunch hour to 1pm??? To guarantee a little Juan time???

Jeeze...

I have the feeling we're gonna find that the "manifesto" is more of a denial of guilt.
If I know Jodi, she probably misused the word manifesto.

manifesto |ˌmanəˈfestō|
noun ( pl. manifestos )
a public declaration of policy and aims, esp. one issued before an election by a political party or candidate.

Jodi doesn't have a policy or aims, unless it's to get make-up on her face, certainly nothing in the political realm...
I think it will turn out to be her suicide note.

In chambers AGAIN. UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL NEED help puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. My smart phone for entire trial I have been using Ustream app on my Samsung galaxy phone. Yesterday, logged in and saw lots of folks in the room, yet it said when I log in that not in session? Anyone know what is going on? Any other workarounds for live streaming for my phone for this??? Someone suggested I download google chrome to do flash on my phone, but when I try through app store, it says "incompatible". Jeez, with the Samsung Galaxy????

Try this: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLjLbm_nBU8"]Manually installing Flash Player on your Android device - YouTube[/ame]

What the crap?:banghead::banghead::banghead: Now what?:furious:

What? An in chambers conference with arias present? Dear god what else can they complain about

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I wish she'd been asked that too.Was she actually picked up,over Travis's shoulders,and slammed onto the tile.There's no way she would have just scrambled to her feet after that,IMO .

At least twice during her testimony JA described Travis picking her up off her feet pre-slam.

I knew this starting only 15 minutes late was too good to be true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member