Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FWIW,
I've known some who have self-harmed solely for attention seeking. I've known cutters who were likely BPD. And then there's me - I self-harmed as a teenager because the physical pain alleviated a very deep emotional one.

I hid my self-harming from everyone - it was my coping strategy at the time, and I certainly didn't want my behavior restricted. The bright spot of a yucky story is years and years later, I got a beautiful tattoo of butterflies to cover the worst of my scarring, in honor of my post-abuse 'metamorphosis'. ;)

Just wanted to let peeps know not every cutter is also BPD - there are varied and vast reasons for it. (Though...in BPD too it isn't relegated to 'just' cutting either - they'll push the boundaries of anything that is remotely self-harming, imo.)

Thank you BritsKate! Back then I had this scary thought that something "happened" to her. It would explain why she was so "advanced" for her age.

Now I am the mother of a girl entering that age group. I see some of her class mates and think "something is up with that kid". It makes me so sad that life experience makes me so jaded and ready to assume terrible things about others....

p.s. You have enlightened me so many times over the past few months with your personal experience. Thank you so much for the education and congratulations on your "escape"!

I think ALV's next talk should be; "Is Santa Claus a stalker?"

He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good!! :what:

He also breaks into your house at least once a year. :eek:

That is brilliant!

Hello all! Ready to rumble?

PS Seriously JA? That hair makes you look crazy, not 13 years old as intended.

Good morning everyone. Ready for another day of ALV question dodging and JA side eyeing the jury and gallery.

The first link listed for azfamily.

I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't an android issue because I see people with iphones and ipads getting on with no problems.

Im thinking that too. I use android and have re-installed app twice. Still nothing. Oh well guess i will just read along here later for updates!

WildAboutTrial Nurmi just got here, he looked at me then commented to Valerie about the purple shirt he had on. lol. He is in light gray suit. #JodiArias

Those are "passion" colors ... how's that workin' for ya Nurmi?? We'll see.:facepalm:

I often wondered if the real estate agency or bank...disclosed the murder to the new owners. I think they have to by law, no?

Who received the equity and/or contents from his estate? I hope his grandmother did. Does anyone know?

When I typed this just now, I still can't believe Jodi snuffed out the life of another human being and instead of skulking off in shame and never wanting to show face again she...regally shows up in court, flips the script and smiles instead.

The unmitigated gall in her soul just cannot possibly be measured.

It's my understanding that TA left a detailed will...even down to who would take care of Napolean (Deanna I believe). Since he was a rep for PPL, I'm sure he had all his affairs in order. Especially after his near death experience previously (before the murderess murdered him).

However, I don't know the contents of any Will.

MOO

Mel

Jodi wearing her baby girl ponytail. i guess today is gonna be about sex! poor little abused jodi forgot to wear her hair in the "abused" style yesterday...she makes me sick

It makes me very unsettled that she makes notes. Just not right.

Attachments

• penposed.jpg
    penposed.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 25
I will never understand why the heck Arias does her hair like that...:notgood:

Judge holding her head while talking to Nurmi at sidebar....looks like her head hurts,lol.

is she eating something, or just chewing on herself (like she usually does).

The first link listed for azfamily.

I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't an android issue because I see people with iphones and ipads getting on with no problems.

Me too. I literally just updated Ustream on my Nexus and I too get the "this show is offline" bit. It happened after buffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member