trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What channel did you use on ustream because I couldn't get azfamily to load yesterday or again today

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The first link listed for azfamily.

I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't an android issue because I see people with iphones and ipads getting on with no problems.

impatientgif.gif

After thinking about ALV...I have concluded she has done a HUGE disservice to the battered women all around the world. How long did they have to fight to prove that women were being battered and to bring it out in the open? I can still remember the tv movie "The Burning Bed" and what a landmark event that was. That really brought the issue out of the homes and landed it on all peoples front porches. ALV has set back the movement YEARS! If one woman is not believed when she is telling her story I will hope she can sleep at night!! JMO

I wonder if the house Travis owned still has the same master BR closet? Same shelving.....

I often wondered if the real estate agency or bank...disclosed the murder to the new owners. I think they have to by law, no?

Who received the equity and/or contents from his estate? I hope his grandmother did. Does anyone know?

When I typed this just now, I still can't believe Jodi snuffed out the life of another human being and instead of skulking off in shame and never wanting to show face again she...regally shows up in court, flips the script and smiles instead.

The unmitigated gall in her soul just cannot possibly be measured.

(Brought over from previous thread.)
If they believe her self defense...she walks.

Someone please assure me the jurors have enough common sense to figure out that 9 stab wounds to TA's back, and the defensive wounds on TA's hands prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that JA did not kill TA in self defense. It's SO CLEAR to me! But after the jurors in Caylee's case threw all common sense out the window :notgood:, I have to worry... :banghead:

If the jurors believe the killing was premeditated, beginning in Yreka (not in the flash of a moment), there is no self-defense available. The offense precludes the self-defense.

amen tuba! :rocker:

This manifesto thing is just so weird.

Whatever it says, IMO, it's NOT the truth! Apparently, it was written around when she was arrested...which tells me it only addresses the Ninja story.

What FACTS do we actually know about it? Do we know for sure when it was written, etc? When she was trying to have it signed? Before or after 48 Hours?

ALV responded to something yesterday by claiming Jodi was able to do "it" because her self-esteem had risen in the 2 yrs. after the event. Anyone remember what ALV was referring to since the manifesto was written very early on while Jodi was awaiting extradition from Yreka to AZ?

Why is this working for some people but not me arghhh

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365525778919.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365525778919.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 16
I'm 67 and have been following trials a good part of my life.
I never before supported the death penalty, until NOW!.
I hope with all my heart Arias gets it.
I can hardly believe I feel this way, but
I have never seen such a cold blooded, evil woman

Just had a stomach turning thought.

We still have redirect to get through. Ick. Willmott will try her hardest to rehabilitate ALV.

The Huffington Post requested it under the Freedom of Information Act. They were told that their request would be reviewed and that, to maintain integrity of the case, they may not receive the manifesto until after the trial concludes. But they will get it, eventually. I can't wait!

I want it, like, yesterday!!

Why the different treatment of the manifesto v. the police interrogation tapes, I wonder?

I, for one, would give nearly anything to get my hands on a copy of that manifesto. Was it written in jail, or before her arrest? Was it written on a roll of toilet paper? With a stubby pencil?

I would love, love, love to read it. I know it would make my blood pressure increase by 20 points, though.

heck I just want to read the journals.....:what:

I think ALV's next talk should be; "Is Santa Claus a stalker?"

He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good!! :what:

He also breaks into your house at least once a year. :eek:

Haha. Steely what a funny comment in a otherwise somber day. Thank you for th humor. We sure needed it.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member