trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, friends! :grouphug:

Got all my errand running done this morning, some of which I'd been putting off. Wasn't sure I'd get back in time, but I did.

Prayers continue for Travis' family and friends, and for truth and justice to prevail.

Ok the public is being let in. Arias family still not here. #JodiArias

There was a girl in my 8th grade gym class that was busy cutting her 4th boyfriend's name onto her leg. I have never forgotten that and never understood what it was about.
Just FWIW,
I've known some who have self-harmed solely for attention seeking. I've known cutters who were likely BPD. And then there's me - I self-harmed as a teenager because the physical pain alleviated a very deep emotional one.

I hid my self-harming from everyone - it was my coping strategy at the time, and I certainly didn't want my behavior restricted. The bright spot of a yucky story is years and years later, I got a beautiful tattoo of butterflies to cover the worst of my scarring, in honor of my post-abuse 'metamorphosis'. ;)

Just wanted to let peeps know not every cutter is also BPD - there are varied and vast reasons for it. (Though...in BPD too it isn't relegated to 'just' cutting either - they'll push the boundaries of anything that is remotely self-harming, imo.)

JM "Do you remember when the defendant was in jail up in Yreka, [California] and the defendant’s manifesto ... Do you remember that was in your notes?" Martinez asked Psychotherapist Alyce LaViolette.

ALV "I remember hearing about it [but] I've never seen it," she replied.

JM "Isn't it true that the defendant was signing or autographing copies of the manifesto?" asked Martinez.

If Jodi wrote this manifesto in Yreka then it would predate her 'no jury will convict me' because I'm committing suicide wouldn't it? If JM is trying to bring it in I doubt it talks about her suicide?

If she wrote it in Yreka I guess it was on the pages she took, folded and tried to hide in her waistband?

Brought over from last thread, from Shane13:

Thanks.
And he suspected her right?
Were the cops called in on that?
And then I was told here that the outer door to the house was not even locked?

Sad he ever let her get close to him again.

-------------

I think he told someone he suspected her, not sure about that, though. Don't have a link.

They did call the cops, waited for awhile, when no one came, they (Travis & Lisa) left.

I don't remember what the deal was about the door being locked. Travis apparently left his own door unlocked when he was home, but he was at Lisa's when this happened.

The question of why he saw her again, and he did numerous times, is something that will confound us forever, I think -- unless there's some kind of explanation in texts and emails that we haven't seen.

Thanks so much for your answers and for bringing it over.

Was Jodi ever asked (on the stand or by Flores) what she means by "body slam"? Also wondering why the "fog" didn't wipe out all memory of the previous times Travis "attacked" her.

I think ALV's next talk should be; "Is Santa Claus a stalker?"

He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good!! :what:

He also breaks into your house at least once a year. :eek:

A stalker & pedophile, no less.

What do you know...Court is LATE AGAIN! I put my bet out there that court wouldn't start til about 10 til. Have to wait and see...This Judge NEVER runs her Court efficiently and it is NOT very professional. However late she starts should be tacked onto the end time of court. 30 minutes late starting, then Court would run over 30 minutes to make up for it.

an earlier tweet said she was hearing five other cases before this one starts.

Is Ustream working? I have used it for the entire trial but now it wont connect. it will try to buffer and then say "sorry this show is offline". Other live streams on ustream work just fine... My flash player is up to date as well.

I'm on my ipad and I just pulled up ustream, azfamily and got seal so it's working on my end hth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I used it yesterday with no issue. I will be attempting to use it in a couple of hours while in a waiting room today. I hope it works. :please:

What channel did you use on ustream because I couldn't get azfamily to load yesterday or again today

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan continues to prepare his notes, Det. Flores helps. Nurmi just smiled, whispered and patted Flores on the back. #JodiArias

Is Flores packing his Glock?

I fail to understand how one's self-esteem can get better after stabbing an ex-bf 29 times, almost beheading him and shooting him in the head (even in self-defense). It could only increase if a person is a narcissist to begin with!

STILL NEED help puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. My smart phone for entire trial I have been using Ustream app on my Samsung galaxy phone. Yesterday, logged in and saw lots of folks in the room, yet it said when I log in that not in session? Anyone know what is going on? Any other workarounds for live streaming for my phone for this??? Someone suggested I download google chrome to do flash on my phone, but when I try through app store, it says "incompatible". Jeez, with the Samsung Galaxy????

WildAboutTrial Spectators are in place. Nurmi is up front near the staple noises. Mike B. has on a blue shirt. Valerie is giving instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics