trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/afternoon Websluthers! I wonder if Juan will get more than 3 questions out today before the first sidebar.

WildAboutTrial Juan continues to prepare his notes, Det. Flores helps. Nurmi just smiled, whispered and patted Flores on the back. #JodiArias

Brought over
Ummm... katiedid2... "Oh my little ten year old boy"... Please tell me you meant to put a comma (or something) between "my" and "little"... :what:

Lol yes I meant to put a coma lol
Not my ten year old. Isn't that the saddest.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan continues to prepare his notes, Det. Flores helps. Nurmi just smiled, whispered and patted Flores on the back. #JodiArias

Was already here, and I am NOT leaving...:hand: *holding door open behind me for skanks and softails to rush in*

Thanks! Wasn't sure I'd make it! :blowkiss:

I still cant get ustream to work wth argh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hoping we get to hear more about that manifesto today! :please:

Go Team Travis!

JM "Do you remember when the defendant was in jail up in Yreka, [California] and the defendant’s manifesto ... Do you remember that was in your notes?" Martinez asked Psychotherapist Alyce LaViolette.

ALV "I remember hearing about it [but] I've never seen it," she replied.

JM "Isn't it true that the defendant was signing or autographing copies of the manifesto?" asked Martinez.

If Jodi wrote this manifesto in Yreka then it would predate her 'no jury will convict me' because I'm committing suicide wouldn't it? If JM is trying to bring it in I doubt it talks about her suicide?

Brought over from last thread, from Shane13:

Thanks.
And he suspected her right?
Were the cops called in on that?
And then I was told here that the outer door to the house was not even locked?

Sad he ever let her get close to him again.

-------------

I think he told someone he suspected her, not sure about that, though. Don't have a link.

They did call the cops, waited for awhile, when no one came, they (Travis & Lisa) left.

I don't remember what the deal was about the door being locked. Travis apparently left his own door unlocked when he was home, but he was at Lisa's when this happened.

The question of why he saw her again, and he did numerous times, is something that will confound us forever, I think -- unless there's some kind of explanation in texts and emails that we haven't seen.

WildAboutTrial Juan continues to prepare his notes, Det. Flores helps. Nurmi just smiled, whispered and patted Flores on the back. #JodiArias

I bet Einstein wasn't around to see that.

seal.gif

Ustream

Search for azfamily

Click on the first link

:seeya:

Is Ustream working? I have used it for the entire trial but now it wont connect. it will try to buffer and then say "sorry this show is offline". Other live streams on ustream work just fine... My flash player is up to date as well.

Good Morning! Here's hoping it's a Juanderful day. Can I dream and dare ask for yes and no answers and less sidebars?? Ok, forget about that one, just NO mistrial!!

Sending positive thoughts to the Alexander family!

HLN script:
" hello everybody, we are watching the JA trial it is about to begin"
Commercial break....
" today in the Ja trial "
longggggg commercial break.........
tick tock, tick tock...

Theresa Campbell ‏@virkie56 2m

#jodiarias After the trial there will be another syndrome for Alyces repetoir, remove the W from BWS.

I feel like something broke inside of me yesterday watching ALV testify.

It was like a punch to the gut when she said she did not believe TA was extremely fearful of JA.

Court then recessed for lunch and the enormity of that statement just went to my core.

The rest of the afternoon was watching ALV ramble or evade questions. It seemed so wrong.

Did you happen to see Janine Driver on Dr. Drew? She went OFF on ALV. She was furious. She kept saying ALV is NOT likeable, she is condescending and rude to Juan, etc. It made me feel a bit better. :)

Yesterday we learned that being in jail apparently boosts one's self esteem. Perhaps we just need to round up people with self-esteem problems and send them to jail for a day or two. Then they will feel better about themselves.
Can't wait to hear what we will learn today!

So true, good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members