trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi &prosecution team are here, Alexanders fill their row but the defendant's side of the room is empty. #JodiArias

I think ALV's next talk should be; "Is Santa Claus a stalker?"

He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good!! :what:

He also breaks into your house at least once a year. :eek:

Well, he is a man. Good thing he uses the chimney instead of the doggy door! :giggle:

I feel like something broke inside of me yesterday watching ALV testify.

It was like a punch to the gut when she said she did not believe TA was extremely fearful of JA.

Court then recessed for lunch and the enormity of that statement just went to my core.

The rest of the afternoon was watching ALV ramble or evade questions. It seemed so wrong.

If she were credible I would be concerned. I am not concerned.

She is going to be used as the poster child for all that is wrong with gender biases in DV cases.

Does not feel like start time is imminent. Too much empty space in here still. No sign of judge. #JodiArias :banghead:

Here to support Travis' family. Even though this is only way I can do it.
Haven't missed a day at this trial since January.

Yesterday we learned that being in jail apparently boosts one's self esteem. Perhaps we just need to round up people with self-esteem problems and send them to jail for a day or two. Then they will feel better about themselves.

Can't wait to hear what we will learn today!

Only if theres mind stimulation and good books to read. It can get boring I hear. hahahaha

My brain is trained and ready to go...
Good morning/afternoon to y'all!
:loveyou:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan continues to prepare his notes, Det. Flores helps. Nurmi just smiled, whispered and patted Flores on the back. #JodiArias

This just confirms that KN wants the heck off this trial. ASAP. He does not want to be associated with a Guilty verdict for Arias!

What do you know...Court is LATE AGAIN! I put my bet out there that court wouldn't start til about 10 til. Have to wait and see...This Judge NEVER runs her Court efficiently and it is NOT very professional. However late she starts should be tacked onto the end time of court. 30 minutes late starting, then Court would run over 30 minutes to make up for it.

I feel like something broke inside of me yesterday watching ALV testify.

It was like a punch to the gut when she said she did not believe TA was extremely fearful of JA.

Court then recessed for lunch and the enormity of that statement just went to my core.

The rest of the afternoon was watching ALV ramble or evade questions. It seemed so wrong.

I agree wholeheartedly with you. The one thing that I cannot escape is the mental image of TA stuffed into that shower and left for 5 DAYS. It's absolutely horrifying to me that anyone could do that to another human being.

Every time I look at JA, I am infuriated because she knew precisely HOW Travis would be discovered. She positioned him just that way. She didn't even bother to cover him up.

It is just absolutely appalling to me that ANYONE who has seen ANY of those crime scene photos could call TA ANYTHING besides a victim. Of course he feared her! :furious:

Is Ustream working? I have used it for the entire trial but now it wont connect. it will try to buffer and then say "sorry this show is offline". Other live streams on ustream work just fine... My flash player is up to date as well.

I used it yesterday with no issue. I will be attempting to use it in a couple of hours while in a waiting room today. I hope it works. :please:

Morning peeps! Just wanted to put up a little something to remember what it's all about! Rock on, Juan!

Thank you! A handsome young man, just beginning his life, looking for a wife and being slaughtered. There aren't the right words to express our grief in this forum. May justice for Travis be swift!

He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good!! :what:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Good one, Steely!

:seeya:

GM, everyone!

Present :fence: Morning All :seeya:

Let's get this started. Could I hope for JS to take the bench and Nurmi NOT ask to approach before her bottom touches the seat?:facepalm:

This manifesto thing is just so weird.

Whatever it says, IMO, it's NOT the truth! Apparently, it was written around when she was arrested...which tells me it only addresses the Ninja story.

What FACTS do we actually know about it? Do we know for sure when it was written, etc? When she was trying to have it signed? Before or after 48 Hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics