trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaViolette is never going to give it up, as posters have said, her mind is made up, and her feet are firm.

That's true and Juan already knows that. He gets what he wants known in with the questions he asked. The more evasive she is the more she loses credibility.

He knows exactly what he is doing. He doesn't care what she answers. Its the QUESTIONS asked that are more important and why she wont answer THESE particular questions truthfully and forthrightly.

IMO

Kentucky Gal -- can you remove your photo? It blew the margins.

Thanks so much!

Melanie

Isn't this called "coaching the witness" ?
Why is Willmott allowed up there with ALV to further discuss their "plan of attack" against Travis?

Please, please grant LaViolette's wish for 'the context' to be made clearer.

Hint for Ms Laviolette: His daughter had just been arrested for murder, and yet he, the concerned, anxious father, doesn't indignantly protest that his daughter could never do such a thing, but instead seems immediately resigned to the truth of the accusation, accepts it almost without question, and explains how poor sweet widdle Jodi has been of the rails since 14 years of age.

OK what? Jury being brought in...at the whole interview will be shown??

Yes supposedly JM and Nurmi don't know what's on it???

That seems like a lit match waiting to meet it's fuse to me!

Gonna show the dad tape. I hope I hope I hope

Is ALV going to blame her "diagnosis" on the DT since they didn't give her all the information, or will she never ever admit she is wrong?
Wendy Murphy actually predicted this 2 nights ago on the blogtalk show. Didn't see the dad's interview coming; but did say the expert fall back in these winner take all cases is the I wasn't given this to look at defense of their testimony.

I think it's by design. The DT wants the jury to see the trial as a morality play about domestic violence. It's the big, evil man (JM) against these poor, defenseless women (ALV, JA and her Wilmott). They're hoping that, subconsciously, the jury will see it as somehow representative of JA and TA's relationship, or at the very least, the older men on the jury will feel somehow sympathetic for the "little ladies" getting yelled at by that [brilliant] loud man.

I don't see it working by any stretch, but they're doing all they can to "psych out" the jury, via drama, delay tactics, and carefully-timed migraine headaches and witness illness, etc. Diversion is their only remaining weapon.

I personally would think that every time they object of approach it is because they are trying to hide something that they don't want the jury to see or hear. jmo

For those who have been following, will they break for lunch at 2 or 3 ET? TIA!

Just wait... JM has MORE!!! :great:

This witness will not concede to anything if god himself told her arias lied.

Chris Williams@chriswnews#JodiArias atty hurdles with DV expert. Juan Martinez says something to Det Flores who leaves #Arias ctroom

I wonder why Flores had to leave??

Tape, or no tape, JM should be allowed to inform the jury that ALV did not interview ANYONE besides JA to assess when JA started lying. The jurors have every right to know this fact! ALV's assumption that JA didn't begin lying until AFTER the murder is PREPOSTEROUS!!! :banghead:

This has just become a game of winning. Where is the true justice here for TA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member