trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question. Why does Flores sit in the trial? Is it normal for a detective to sit in a criminal trial?

Sometimes they do. In the OJ case the lead detective was there everyday..and everyday he had to sit there and listen to the Defense say how corrupt the LA Police Dept was. But other cases you see the Prosecution with 2 Attorneys. But our Juan rolls alone :rocker:

ALV is going to flip this and say JA's dad was just a part of the "Patriarchal Terrorism" that JA and Snow White suffered from their daddies.

*barf*

Oh yeah forgot about that. I'm sure Alyce has all kinds of theories about how mean old dad made Jodi into a liar.

And ALV already believes that dad abused JA. Because JA told her so.

And since it's her FATHER (a male), ALV will of course believe Jodi over him. Her father's claims are just more character assassination by an abusive man.

109.gif
Weebles I am going to stalk you just because you make me Smile

:lol: Now the cuts came from cutting apples

ALV has HUGE black bags under her eyes today. She knows she has destroyed herself. I doubt she would ever want to testify for anyone again even if they would consider hiring her. It looks like this has taken a huge physical and emotional toll on her. This seems to be addressed in that last motion for mistrial. She just thought she could waltz in, claim DV, say she was only looking at that narrow little area and refuse to answer any surrounding questions and she is getting reamed for that critical miscalculation.

JMO...

I wish that was how I think she will respond after this is over...but rather, I think she's going to be more fired up and an activist to promote her agendas. And yes, that's what I think she's been fighting for. I beleive ALV and her fans will look at this as an example of her being beat up on, inappropriately, by the big system (and one heck of an awesome prosecutor, who happens to be...shudder...male).

I think she and her followers will be angry, not embarrassed, by what has transpired. Ego won't let her believe she's was taken as a fool.

:moo:

Chris Williams@chriswnews#JodiArias atty hurdles with DV expert. Juan Martinez says something to Det Flores who leaves #Arias ctroom

I wonder why Flores had to leave??

Probably to go track down the CD with the dad's entire interview with police.

Jodi cut her hand on an apple? Wow, that's a new one for me.

Chris Williams@chriswnews#JodiArias atty hurdles with DV expert. Juan Martinez says something to Det Flores who leaves #Arias ctroom

I wonder why Flores had to leave??
Perhaps?
He went to get the long version tape of both parents.?

Well, the interview is out (for now). I think the phone call gesture from JW to Flores was so JW can get a copy. So, it might not out for good.

@WildAboutTrial

Juan is showing Alyce her notes about the apple cutting incident. Poor apples, now they are brought in to the whole mix. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Today we are treated with music by Santana during the sidebars.

It's so creepy the way JA stands sideways to the desk so she can face the jury when they enter and leave. Sometimes she even steps back and sideways so she can better give them that dead-eyed stare.

In keeping with the Snow White theme, now we have apples...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon