trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, so Alyce thought she was done, I was saddened that JM was done, then duh-duh-dunnnnn

I want to say, at least I think this is what would happen, no matter how "steely" I was regarding the fact I am a defendant in a murder trial.

Hearing my Dad say I am a liar would break me in two.

So is it fair to say JM is either trying to impeach her testiphony or have her removed altogether as an "expert". Watching hln :( so I'm behind a bit. Someone pls let me know.

This is a GREAT day! Alyce seems to be beginning to understand the concept of context...This is good. Tomorrow we will work on common sense.

A little OT humor:

My hubby has said some really funny things about this case. Last night when I told him that people were upset that Juan was being "too rough" on ALV, he laughed and said -

"Have they heard the way he asks questions of everyone else? This is who the man is! Can you imagine him going through a drive-through to order some food?

Drive through voice - "Would you like to try our extra greasy special today?"

Juan - "Did I ASK you if I wanted an extra greasy special?" "I did not ask you and I am the one at this drive-through asking questions!"

Just thought it was funny! lol

:floorlaugh:

Oh! A teenager who lies to their parents is not a liar.
A teenager who has continuously lied to their parents since the age of 14 is not a liar.

Great job, ALV.

This has always bothered me. It's like Jodi is always viewed as a young girl.
Oh poor Jodi...she couldn't understand the doctrine of celibacy, Travis the Perpetrator had to explain it to her
So she lies....she'd never been questioned about a murder before ...
Just on and on
She was 26-27 years old when she was involved in this!

So, Alyce blew it again by asking for broader "context" by hearing the whole tape and opening up the door?

LaViolette is never going to give it up, as posters have said, her mind is made up, and her feet are firm.

And had the roles been reversed and Travis had killed Jodi she would have been testifying for the state. It really is all about gender for her. A woman will always be more believable to ALV than a man simply because they were born female.

Where is all of this leading? Having ALV removed as an expert? Impeaching her testimony? What?

So far, it looks like massive impeachment plus a vehicle to getting all kinds of juicy evidence brought in!

I was thinking the same. show9sec. and the DT is saying they have to see all of it to see it in context.

I pray this is what is happening, no matter what is in that tape (JA SAYING she saw TA kiss a girl--she's said alot of things, but this is where a HISTORY of lying and violence can be established with JA. This tape needs to get to jury in its entirety

Wow cuts on her hands from apples...how many different stories can she have for everything.

I guess the parents interviews were left out. We wouldn't want to jury to hear anything that would make the throat slitting butcher was a bad person.

Willmott is looking mighty nervous..LaV is just grey....

She certainly is ...

:waitasec: She ought to just stand up the whole time -- and save time -- because she is objecting to everything !

MOO !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member