trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What seems to be Alyce's problem with remembering to take her glasses to the witness stand with her? Several times now she's had to stall to go Harry Potter up

She needs to go and get her glasses --AGAIN. JJeeeezzzzz...

I have my reading glasses on me AT ALL TIMES, and I am NOT testifying in court. WHY does this woman never have her freaking glasses? What a joke!

Um... for this person with a "brain" can't she EVER remember to bring her glasses to the stand with her?!?!?

Bring your :censored: glasses with you when you get on the stand!!

Why does she need to get her glasses everyday. HELLOOO take them with you when you go the first time "ms. Expert witness"

the glasses, again??? had she not learned this from yesterday? i think it's her way of having some control in the courtroom? how can she forget her glasses again and again?

She needs context of her own notes now? Please JW. Just sit down.

:furious: omg, 'forgot' her glasses again. More passive-aggressive chit

Am I correct in assuming when new evidence is proffered it is usually outside of jury presence....then the judge rules if evidence will be allowed to be seen by jury? Isn't that standard law stuff....?

yup. And each side gets a crack at questioning. if the testimony doesn't go into the realm of what isn't allowed due to previous rulings by the Court or rules of evidence then it's allowed in and to be heard by the jury.

<mod snip> Her lies about her finger cuts is germane to her domestic violence allegations. She was trying to cover up the fact that she incurred her finger injury, which she attributed to Travis on Jan 22nd during direct, on June 4th!

What a <mod snip>. She keeps forgetting she needs glasses every single day. Alyce never learns something new. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon