trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time ALV says she was just there to evaluate DV, I want to scream! HOW can she have done an effective credible assessment if the defendant lied!?

tell us how the cuts on the hands were not relevant to your opinion, ALV

Weebles I am going to stalk you just because you make me Smile

ME TOO! We all need some love and since I love cats I now love you Weebles. No wobbling tho, we need you to keep them kitties coming.:seeya:

Why wont she bring her glasses up to the stand with her everyday. she has to know that she's expected to read...what is the problem with this woman?

The judge should tell her to have her glasses with her when she takes the stand.
Time is wasted every day!

Everyone knows Jodi lied about everything to do with this case. What would make the judge think the tape of the dad saying she was not honest would make a difference? I don't think it would. She is a liar, plain and simple!

WTF??? No glasses AGAIN????

Seriously! Get her a neck chord STAT! I think JSS needs to question her like I do my kids before they leave for school, "Do you have your glasses? Do you have your sweater? Did you go potty before getting on the stand?" Ugh.

And hello, new here. Longtime guest lurker but just joined.

Judge Stephens showing her frustration with this back and forth stuff between counsel.

Let us all hold hands and pray really hard that the very next time Wilma stands up to object, the chair moves farther away than she anticipated, and when she goes to sit back down, she completely disappears behind the table.

Juan is sooooo smooth, he just keeps on going no matter what she says

i think he made a mistake by bringing in the tape of the father. it shows where she did call him that time that she caught travis kissing another girl. IMO

1. That isnt domestic violence
2. Telling the truth in one instance does not mean she told the truth about everything else
3. Telling a lie for a long period of time doesnt make it true

So i dont see it as a problem at all.

the Judge sounds as if she is placing an internet order and does not want to be interrupted....just move on to the next question. What?

Hahahaha. "I cannot answer that yes or no and BE HONEST ABOUT MY ANSWER"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member