trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah - he pointed out her looking at the defense. Made her look back at him!!

Apples? Not a broken glass? Not even protecting Travis from Ninjas? Cutting apples?

LOL, he just told her not to look at the DEF table, (to get her cues).

Haha, "You're looking over there, I'm the one asking the questions!"

Always looking over to the D when she don't know what to say...

So basically, in this expert's opinion, even if Jodi lied it was only because she was so abused. :rolleyes:

How many times has she testified as an expert witness? Really??

Does she not know that JM never asks a question of her to which he doesn't already have the answer???

Did JM just call her out about looking over to the defense for answers?!?

The judge should tell her to have her glasses with her when she takes the stand.
Time is wasted every day!

She is getting paid by the hour so she probably racked up $5 or so walking down and back to get them. :facepalm:

MARTINEZ JUST CALLED THIS WITNESS OUT ON HER ONGOING COMMUNICATION WITH JW!!!!:great:

Jury brought back in . .
with regard to defendant truthfulness . . . she said she cut them on apples . . . did you hear anything else on cuts on her hands?
no other story except that
the cuts she got from this killing were from apples
I don't believe that
you are saying you don't believe that - you decide what to believe

cuts on her hands while she was slicing apples - you believe that right?
I don't recall . . that I focused on that as much as what I was retained to do - I came on to look @ DV in the relationship
I understand you didn't focus on that . . . asking whether or not you believed she cut her hands while cutting (green) apples?
objection
Mam - let me show you your notes
ALV asks to get her glasses

I have to follow the trial on here now....to many pauses on streaming court.....but Lordy....did she really have to get up and get her glasses for a 4th time now?

Juan - no, no, no. don't look over there - I'm asking the questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE HIM

JA must have tutored ALV on combativeness. And selective FOGGINESS. :furious:

:great:
Juan calls out ALV for looking over at the DT table for answers!

"You look over there, but I'm asking the questions!"

is he going to ask about the abuse allegations?? he hasnt brought that up at all!!!!

Note to self: Do not commit a crime in Maricopa County Arizona.

Let us all hold hands and pray really hard that the very next time Wilma stands up to object, the chair moves farther away than she anticipated, and when she goes to sit back down, she completely disappears behind the table.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
This would be epic and almost make up for the fact that my life has been on hold during the pendency of this trial.

Did Juan just say to ALV "Don't look over there!" or did I just think it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat