trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh! Juan just totally busted ALV for looking at DT for answers! She turned away from DT after he said "you're looking over there!"

Has ALV offically entered the "Fog" Can't seem to remember anything that might hurt Jodi's case

Ok, for about 90% of the morning I was gleeful...and not even faulting ALV for her behavior (generally) but the Judge is driving me to (wish for) a drink....Sustained, move on to the next question is NOT PROPER. Sustained = valid objection. Force her to answer the question she was asked if you sustain JM's objections.

This is a new one for Stephens....I understand that she is trying to move it along....but the Defense has been putting on their case for 33 days...we aren't in that much of a hurry. Plus, one extremely strongly worded admonition from the Judge would nip this in the kabosh quickly. She has no incentive to answer properly if she isn't being FORCED to answer the questions despite her defiance.

JM: Ma'aam, is the sky blue, yes or no?

ALV: I can't answer that questions, it's not a yes or no question. I was retained to look at domestic violence.

JM: I didn't ask you if you retained to look at domestic violence, did I? I asked you if the sky was blue. Is the sky blue? Answer yes or no.

ALV: (stutter...stutter...stutter) Mr. Martinez, the sky is a hue that resembles a color but I'm not sure I understand what you're asking me. Are you trying to trick me?

She's making a total a$$ of herself.

JM: "No, no, no! Don't look over there ma'am. I'm asking the questions."

Great stuff. He is pointing out to the jury that ALV keeps looking to the DT for guidance.

OOHHHH...HA

She tried to look at the DT table for help, and Juan said " NO, DONT Look over there...answer my question."

Love it. He has her rattled big time now. :hero:

:dance:I feel like wearing one of those shiny gold disco tops to match JM's tie. lol.

Omg you guys this would be so much easier (i think) if we were all in a chat room instead of using a message board. Though even then it would be impossible to keep up.

Now I see why they didn't want her notes in...jodi lied about everything in her supposed "come to jesus this is the real story i promise this time" confession" Smh aat this whole team...if this jury allows her to walk, then I just have to assume that ALL 12 pinellas Jurors migrated to AZ and ended up on the jury.

DH is home sick laying on the couch listening.

He says that Juan is doing a good job and is very prepared for ALV.

I can't write everything he said about ALV other than she can't answer a question and isn't coming across as credible.

Chris Williams@chriswnews

Juan Martinez snaps "don't look over there, I'm asking the questions!" to #Arias DV exp Alyce LaViolette who he suggests looked @ def table

She looks like a fool for defending Jodi on all of these lies. The jury already knows Jodi lied but here sits Alyce acting like all of those lies don't even matter. It's clear she is biased and a jury with a half a brain (and this jury is smart IMO) can pick up on it.

OMG Juan just called her out for looking to the DT for help!

"no no. you look over there, and I am the one asking you the question."----JM

How many cut hand stories is this now?

3 that I can remember-

dropped glass of water at Travis'
dropped glass/ or hot hand getting them out of dishwasher at work
cutting apples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online