trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Planned trip to mesa in may = PREMEDITION
thnx for the notes, Alyce!

Mr. Martinez, Mr. Martinez, Mr. Martinez... ooooh... big power play Alyce.. that's all ya got? Weak. :banghead:

She is so difficult. She can't answer a question without qualifying. I think she is worried about future gigs.

She is way too worried about what Juan is trying to prove rather than just answering the questions which should be easy.

Oh Alyce, you should have done your homework. As an RN if I have a half-a$$ed report to another nurse or physician, my a$$ would be grass!

"Did she know that she was going to Mesa"?!!??!! OMG ALV is such a liar!!

Apples? Snow White has taken the front seat at this trial. Good Lord you couldn't write this stuff!

She looks like a fool for defending Jodi on all of these lies. The jury already knows Jodi lied but here sits Alyce acting like all of those lies don't even matter. It's clear she is biased and a jury with a half a brain (and this jury is smart IMO) can pick up on it.

Most people learn early on to stop digging a hole before it gets too deep to get out of. :facepalm:

If this woman just told the truth her testimony would have been over a long time ago.

OMG! She thinks it was a last minute decision to go to Mesa! :banghead:

omg ... LAST MINUTE DECISION TO GO TO MESA ...

ALV - she'd been planning Travis murder for weeks -- maybe even months !

Ugh

Just for clarification WINNING means JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND FAMILY, don't get it twisted.

JM is mad as well he should be....they have dragged TA thru the mud.....he is not on trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317