trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Busted!

Borrowed gas cans for trip to Mesa!!!

Why didn''t the DT object before this came out.

JM: Ma'aam, is the sky blue, yes or no?

ALV: I can't answer that questions, it's not a yes or no question. I was retained to look at domestic violence.

JM: I didn't ask you if you retained to look at domestic violence, did I? I asked you if the sky was blue. Is the sky blue? Answer yes or no.

ALV: (stutter...stutter...stutter) Mr. Martinez, the sky is a hue that resembles a color but I'm not sure I understand what you're asking me. Are you trying to trick me?

She's making a total a$$ of herself.
:floorlaugh:

Chris Williams@chriswnews

Juan Martinez snaps "don't look over there, I'm asking the questions!" to #Arias DV exp Alyce LaViolette who he suggests looked @ def table

You're all way ahead of HLN. But from what you're posting the hits just keep on coming. Amen!

Everytime Juan turns up the heat to boil that frog, the DT wants to approach. It's a really good marker. DT does not want jury to know the truth.

ALV has torpedoed whatever credibility that might remain after this circus....I hope the $350 an hour was worth it for her...because I seriously doubt she can expect to receive anymore.

NONE of these questions would be difficult is she were telling the truth!

It's because she's dodging, obfuscating, and attempting to remain biased to the defendant that they're difficult to answer!

(In other words: she's a liar)

Ok, for about 90% of the morning I was gleeful...and not even faulting ALV for her behavior (generally) but the Judge is driving me to (wish for) a drink....Sustained, move on to the next question is NOT PROPER. Sustained = valid objection. Force her to answer the question she was asked if you sustain JM's objections.

This is a new one for Stephens....I understand that she is trying to move it along....but the Defense has been putting on their case for 33 days...we aren't in that much of a hurry. Plus, one extremely strongly worded admonition from the Judge would nip this in the kabosh quickly. She has no incentive to answer properly if she isn't being FORCED to answer the questions despite her defiance.

Thank you! I was so confused. Sustained but then ask another question had me scratching my head!

In order to save the jury time, JM at least ten minutes of uninterrupted cross and AZ some money I think the judge should make it a $100.00 charge that the defense has to pay out of pocket every time they want to approach.

Peeps, I'm sorry but I am so, so greedy. This witness was impeached, for me anyway, while she was still being questioned on direct. ;)

I want her to own Jodi being the obsessed, abusive stalker! I want her to actually admit, if she'd been privy to all that we know of, she never could have - or would have - come to the conclusion she did. (A girl can hope.)

OMG! She thinks it was a last minute decision to go to Mesa! :banghead:

Why, yes, of course...but why would she need gas cans?...oh, never mind, that doesn't fit into the poor abused JA defending herself, so ALV can just ignore that little tidbit.

Edited to add huge eye rolling smilie in case anyone missed the dripping sarcasm.

What's Jodi doing? She appears to be picking at something (cuticles?) and dropping little pieces on the table near her cup.

Darn I missed it .Everyone keeps calling me.How dare they:)
Chris Williams@chriswnews

Juan Martinez snaps "don't look over there, I'm asking the questions!" to #Arias DV exp Alyce LaViolette who he suggests looked @ def table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli