trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I adore Juan for many reasons but one of the most important to me is how proficient & efficient he is. When one of his questions is sustained, he has another question ready to go; if he's asked to rephrase, he does so immediately. No mumbling, no bumbling, no long delays trying to figure out how to reword something, no "uh um uhhhhh ummmmm". I just LOVE how he works! :blushing:

ALV is saying nearly everything JM is asking was not her main point in evaulating DV ,now I am curious to know what in gods name did ALV evaulate to come to that decision

Jodi Arias is toast, MOO, before we ever even get to Juan's rebuttal case. What he has been able to show the jury, just this morning- even if it has been like pulling teeth to get ALV to spit it out- shows what he needs the jury to know. She has been lying a LONG time, she has motive especially now to lie to ALV. She planned her trip to Mesa, and admitted as much to ALV. Premeditation- totally!

ALV's manner has drastically changed in the last 30 minutes. She looks devastated & almost pitiful like ''this is not my fault''. A few times I thought she was going to cry. JM has been amazing this morning, he's showing up how unprofessional she is & she seems extremely unsophisticated & homespun. I wonder if how she is responding to JM is causing deja vu in the jury: non-answering & talking round the question, all whilst being passive aggressive to the prosecutor. It's obvious she has been part of the defence strategy & coached JA on how to answer questions by JM. It seems she & I JA have the same disease of scrambled brain.

So whenever Alyce had any doubts or questions, she resolved them by asking JA?

:banghead:

Note to self: Do not commit a crime in Maricopa County Arizona.

It cracks me up when Flores tells the killer that he has been in contact with the prosecutor, Juan Martinez, about this case. Little did she know.

Jodi cut her hand:
Apples,
Glass at Margaritaville
Metal thingy under counter putting margarita glasses away
Glass in Travis' kitchen,
The ninjas did it.

More rights for defendants than victims. Even in the US.

It is WRONG just wrong. The truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth would make this so simple and if JA was telling the truth well then there will be no objections, the evidence would prove she was telling the truth.
BUT FACT : she killed Travis and it was premeditated, NO need for all this show IMO

Don't venting for a minute

It's for impeachment!! Suck on that Wilmott, doesn't have to be in evidence.

OH YES. Juan told her to stop looking at the defense. Love it!

I know I loved that. She kept looking at them yesterday. Once yesterday she crinkled her brow because Jennifer mouthed something to her that she didn't understand.

exhi bit #608 - question In this case for you involved gas cans . . thought it was a last minute decision - created a conflict for you . . . last minute decision not make sense to go to DB and ask for gas cans many days before going to Mesa.

objection - overruled
I had a question about the gas cans . . . one question - I dpon't know how far Utah from Yreka . ..

wanted to know why Mesa . . . trip to southern Calif and Utah - wanted to later find out if Mesa was intended in the trip.

JM is impeaching her with her own statements

objection -
approach!

ALV's manner has drastically changed in the last 30 minutes. She looks devastated & almost pitiful like ''this is not my fault''. A few times I thought she was going to cry. JM has been amazing this morning, he's showing up how unprofessional she is & she seems extremely unsophisticated & homespun. I wonder if how she is responding to JM is causing deja vu in the jury: non-answering & talking round the question, all whilst being passive aggressive to the prosecutor. It's obvious she has been part of the defence strategy & coached JA on how to answer questions by JM. It seems she & I JA have the same disease of scrambled brain.

I wish she would cry and feel like she deserves to.

WHAT.......he's impeaching her. Please tell me what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli