DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is running this DOG & PONY show?

Hello Judge!

Are you there?

don't bother JSS, she is ordering her new retirement wardrobe. She cannot wear her judge robes this summer in Aruba. :floorlaugh:

Oooh Yeah! Impeach the witness! Woot hoot! (as if she hasn't been impeached already)

Well now, this is getting really good, and all in front of the jury!!!!!

The continuous objections and approaches are annoying. If I were on the jury, I'd be :furious:

This is so bad for the DT and JA and ALV.

So, so good for Juan and Travis and Justice.

Until Juan asks the judge to admonish her.

I think it's good for the jury to see this witness and her non-sense. ALV is not coming off as professional..AT ALL. She is coming across as 100% Bias. Love it!

It won't go over very well in the long run for JA.

Couldn't agree more AngelWings, let the witness ramble on instead of giving a direct yes or no to the questions. I believe she's going right where the Prosecutor wants her to go.

The more she resists a direct answer, and insists on qualifying every answer, the more the jury will begin to ask "What is she trying to hide? Why does she resist answering if she's the expert?"

In short, she is making a fool of herself and her profession. Go Juan!

What PEOPLE said!! She only interviewed with Jodi!!!!

Didn't she say earlier that she only talked to Jodi???? JM had to pull out some of her teeth to get her to say it. :what:

NONE of these questions would be difficult is she were telling the truth!

It's because she's dodging, obfuscating, and attempting to remain biased to the defendant that they're difficult to answer!

(In other words: she's a liar)

Takes one to know one?

Juan going for impeachment. why cant this woman realize that jodi is NOT the person yu would want to throw your career away for!!!! WHY not? What is her IQ??

Is there a white noise machine near the witness so she can't hear what's said at sidebars?

I adore Juan for many reasons but one of the most important to me is how proficient & efficient he is. When one of his questions is sustained, he has another question ready to go; if he's asked to rephrase, he does so immediately. No mumbling, no bumbling, no long delays trying to figure out how to reword something, no "uh um uhhhhh ummmmm". I just LOVE how he works! :blushing:

And, I am beginning to think he is psychic too!

impeaching the witness means showing inconsistencies in their statements, omissions, etc.

Yes, I think Juan is well past that point and I hope he keeps going.

liar_zps2cf6070a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member