trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
spock_zps05e66cae.jpeg

WHY would she go back AFTER the interview w/ JM? Wasn't she done with her "assessment?"

She doesn't seem old-fashioned in any way to me. Please! I'm not falling for that BS!

are there a bunch of empty seats on the first row???

Willmott needs to go back to law school and learn how to object without approaching GEESH!!!!

Alyce looks defeated.

65 I think

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

she has no problem bashing travis as a sexually abusive, deviant abuser but doesn't feel comfortable asking ja about these sensitive issues because she is "old fashioned".

Or...

She may only discuss topics that portray ja as pure snow white.

bingo

Oh, no! Alyce is doing the I don't feel good eye roll!!

JM needs to rein this witness in.

It sounds more like an argument than courtroom testimony. She is speaking over him constantly.
It's virtually impossible for him to do so because the judge keeps allowing her to ramble on regardless of his requests for yes or no answers.

i guess b/c we never heard about astroglide, and she's the one telling us about it?

Ask her about the camping trip and how many clients/patients/defendants she's known over her vast career that have done anything nearly similar as going to a remote location, with 6 members of the opposite sex she admittedly doesn't know well, as the lone female with a weapon for protection which, if overpowered, could be used against her?

Because my own list is pretty damned short...but I don't have decades of experience to draw from either. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!