trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got thru 5 whole minutes of The Secret... :lol:

fetch-machine-dog.gif

OMG I need one of those for my dog! He could play fetch all day.

@WildAboutTrial

Juan continues to keep Alyce down to yes or no answers. She is visibly and audibly shaken and tired. #JodiArias

---

Telling the truth and being honest doesn't take as much energy as what she must have used today. Juan would probably have finished his cross too!

How dare she use physicists to cite authority for the Law of Attraction. I'm offended. :slap:

LaViolette should be doing movie reviews instead of counseling, jeeze

:moo:

Is it just me? Several times when they show the female defense atty, is her name JW?
Anyway I think at times the expression on her face makes me think she is thinking,
"why did we put this woman on the stand??"

I so hope that Juror 5 wasn't the only source of some of the more "snarky" questions. I think this witness is starting to lose some of her bravado and I'm very curious to see how she will respond to being questioned by those she's been trying so hard to impress.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
@marisadepaul I see a few taking notes. I don't see any new questions in the bin yet. They are paying attention for sure.

imo This witness has been totally destroyed by Mr. Martinez. The witness appears a total fool to have brought up "putting Mr. Martinez in time out". She appears a total fool. And Mr. Martinez is hitting the nail on the head by bringing out the witness' total bias. imo This witness is akin to a total prostitute: The witness is showing us that she is receiving money to do what the defense wants, not to speak truth.

How could the defense choose these two totally awful witnesses (this one, and the psychologist who received dental services such as gingivitis treatment in exchange for psychological services).

And, I have to say, I was shocked at this witness lying on her resume: Wow.

I honestly believe that these two were the very, very, very best they could get. Credible professionals wouldn't have touched this with a ten foot pole.

ALV: List of Questions to ask Jodi - (note to self, put answers and questions together stream of consciousness style - just to make court really confusing)

Yes, can see the DT deciding they needed a DV expert quick smart after the whole Ninja thing / offer of plea deal malarky fell apart .. when was her first visit?

I get the impression that Nurmi would rather be ANYWHERE else. I think most of the case, including experts, was designed by Jennifer Wilmott. I absolutely can't stand the way JW and Jodi look at each other. They sit and write notes to each other like fifth grade BFF's.

Tea is yummy? Maybe with some chocolate! You have more willpower than I do.

Is it wrong to want to see C'estLaV annihilated? :fence:

Would love to see that.

Yes tea is my weakness when it comes to drinks. Love chocolate too but right now I have a ton of willpower b/c I'm actually fitting into my before last kid jeans. Just a bit more and Ill be back into my before kids jeans. That was enough to get me to leave the chocolate candy from that bunny alone. :)

The trash man is going to be really busy when he visits the courtroom for his uplift today. He may not even get in the courtroom due to Juan trashing this 'expert's' testimony.

The law of attraction, a.k.a. the excuse JA uses as to why she didn't write about abuse that never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo