trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias, Alyce, Nurmi and Willmott head back into chambers. Mike B follows along with his stenographer machine. Stay tuned.
--

As said earlier, maybe JA is fessing up more things.

sigh....bet court is over for the day. The princess is tired....

Yup, Mr Martinez, Travis Alexander, who, btw, is *not* the victim in this case, and probably my own sweet, gentle, loving husband who she would no doubt ***somehow*** find abusive, even though he's the furthest thing from it. {But he does raise his voice sometimes during hockey games when watching at home, which is rare, eeeek}

(And I have lived in a horribly physically violent and psychologically terroristic, abusive marriage before barely escaping with my life, so I *know* abuse, far better than the antiquated, feminazi notions that ALaV holds)

So glad you got out!

While we're on break and waiting, guess I'll share my little angels, too. These sweet little girls (sisters) were my Christmas gift. I saw them on the shelter's website and read that they were past their euthanasia date (not a no-kill shelter, unfortunately). My husband made a beeline to adopt them, and they've been an endless joy and blessing to us! :)

Gracie is the lighter gray kitten (left) and Mimi is the darker one (right). Sweetest little things ever!

View attachment 31782 View attachment 31783

Precious babies!

Ridiculous! Trash is right. Katie is told where to sit if I understand right. She doesn't choose to sit on the Defense side. That's where they put her. Furthermore, if I were in that courtroom and sitting behind JA's mom and aunt I would be trying to eavesdrop because I'm nosy as hell.

@WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias, Alyce, Nurmi and Willmott head back into chambers. Mike B follows along with his stenographer machine. Stay tuned.
--

As said earlier, maybe JA is fessing up more things.

I'm thinking possibly that rumor "jurior #3".....

Unofficial tally of the earlier unofficial poll...

About 30-35 brilliant, astute, obviously overly-qualified to be expert witness Websleuthers openly admit to hearing evidence of Jodi being manipulative.

(Disclaimer: The unofficial poll and subsequent unofficial results cannot possibly be considered to be officially relevant to anyone but me. ;)) Thanks for participating, guys, I appreciate it - to me, it's so blatant that I can't believe LaViolette doesn't (or perhaps won't) recognize it too.

My dog licked herself so I think that means she wants her vote to be counted. Even though it's anatomically impossible for a dog to do so, she's been rolling her eyes at ALV's testibaloney.

Does anyone know if more of the journal entries have been made available online? There seem to be only the two collections of excerpts from last week....(like I need to know more about the inner life of JA!)

Personally, I'm counting the days until that so called manifesto comes to light.

She's deranged. Don't pay any attention to her attention-seeking, manipulative tactics.

She shoots looks to (fill in the blank) that say, "...uh huh, Ahm lookin' at you Bub, so watchit."

It's like she's a Chicago mob boss, but all she really is is a round-heeled psycho from Yreka.
(...all due respect to mob bosses everywhere...and Yreka...and roundheels)

IF IT WAS AT ALL POSSIBLE, THE STATE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY ALV! Worthless drivel punctuated by condescending answers delivered with that creepy smile to Mr. Martinez.

(Again, thank you for your expertise on this!! It's so appreciated and helpful!)

So then, how is it that the majority of defense witnesses enjoy any assumption of objectivity? I mean, unless they're telling the truth, they'd have to dodge & weave during cross, no?

I don't mean to sound naive, but assuming they're truthful or have integrity...well, are there any of those type expert witnesses for defense attorney's?

Are expert witnesses for the prosecution side also paid?

Expert witnesses for both sides are 99% of the time paid. They will not change their minds on cross unless absolutely forced into it, because they will get fewer clients if they are known as flippers.

I had ONE case in which my expert witness refused to accept any payment because he was so outraged by the behavior of the opposing party. It is very very very unusual to find an expert who is willing to testify for free.

Is it just me but when Jodie talks to wilmott I see her get real close and she gets a gleam in her eye
If thine right eye offend thee
Pluck it out.

OT forgive me. OMG I just thought of "Carrie" by Stephen King, this is used in that book, more than once.

judging by the looks on Nurmi & Wilmot's faces, the jurors were horrified! BOTH of them looked devastated for a second or two. The kind of look the attorney has the moment they hear the word 'guilty' or 'death' ~ that's the look they BOTH had. JMO

I can't wait till this is posted so we can see it again. I was so astounded by the remark myself that I threw my arms up and jumped off the couch.

Stepped away a minute to go mail a package to my hubby in Afghanistan...what did I miss in regards to Juror # 3?

You can thank the 70s vintage man-hating radical feminist time capsule Alyce LaViolette is sealed up in for that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm a regular run-of-the-mill feminist from the same era but I must have avoided infection somehow. I hate anyone who beats up on other people. Male or female. But, you you know what I hate more than someone who beats on someone else? Someone who stabs an innocent person 29 times, slits his throat from ear to ear and then caps him in the head for good measure.

Lol I made a drs appt for Friday than I hear there's court Friday. I'm calling back cancelling and telling them I have to be in court.
Well not a lie.

I hear ya. I am scheduled to go look at bridesmaids dresses with my future DIL and my DD, one of the bridesmaids. As exciting as it is, I am going to have to bring my iPad along.....

After nobody bought the much more believable Ninja story... (THAT was my favorite. Although the juvenile delinquent Starbucks skaters were a nice touch in this one! Kind of a little homage to the Ninjas...) :twocents:

"Kind of an homage to the ninja's...."

LOL...that's awesome...:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members