trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why Juan has to let the judge know to correct ALV. She should have done that quickly.

No offense to AVL.. but maybe she doesn't pick up on the weird "vibes" from Jodi...
IMO A she violates Wilmotts personal space. I freak out on anyone that got thatch close, but a chick??? I might tell her off. Perhaps Violette doesn't have an issue with Jodi because she doesn't percieve her as a threat when the rest of the world does...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Is it just me but when Jodie talks to wilmott I see her get real close and she gets a gleam in her eye
If thine right eye offend thee
Pluck it out.
Speaking of eyes, JW left eye is larger than her right eye, it is obvious when she objects and/or reacts to Juan's cross, wide eyed:eek:, not being critical, just an observation.

Wildabouttrial@wildaboutrial

Alyce, Nurmi and Willmott head back into chambers. Mike B follows along with his stenographer machine. Stay tuned.

Lol I made a drs appt for Friday than I hear there's court Friday. I'm calling back cancelling and telling them I have to be in court.
Well not a lie.

There is court on Friday??????????? Are you kidding me? YES YES YES!!

Can anyone confirm this for me. So sorry ... I have been kinda out of the loop last couple days. TIA

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
#JodiArias, Alyce, Nurmi and Willmott head back into chambers. Mike B follows along with his stenographer machine. Stay tuned.

I hope this is over ALV's timeout comment. Can imagine she denied it, or said the judge took it out of context, hence Mike B and his machine to prove otherwise.

Why do I get the feeling court is done for the day? Always seems to happen when Juan is on a roll hhhhmmmm???

They are going after Katie Wick? That's who Jodi has been giving the evil eye to lately. I hope DD gets on this and sticks up for Katie.
Other court attenders should watch their backs as Jodi and side-kicks are out for you all. Smell the desperation.

Given his cross of this witness, can you imagine what Juan's closing will be like? It will be fabulous.

Waiting non patiently for the trial to start again
panda-smackdown.gif

They are going after Katie Wick? That's who Jodi has been giving the evil eye to lately. I hope DD gets on this and sticks up for Katie.
Other court attenders should watch their backs as Jodi and side-kicks are out for you all. Smell the desperation.

I wonder about that too. I think there's some kind of law that prohibits forced medical exams.

I suspect this is more like avoiding an OJ glove incident. Why ask for xrays if you don't know what will be found?

It doesn't matter anyway. Whether its broken or not does not prove where or how she got it. And it could lead away from the truth as a distraction.

The truth is simple: premeditated murder by this defendant with aggravating circumstances of torture and overkill - for whatever reason by whatever means.

Hugs going out to Travis' family. Sincerely hoping that this strong prosecution is helping you endure what you are going through on a daily basis.

People tell me I'm too soft-spoken. I try to be 'assertive' at times but it just comes across as lame!

When I was working at a construction company, I had a subcontractor that was giving me a pretty hard time. I pointed out to him, calmly and quietly, that it was my job to see that certain things got done and that if he didn't like working with me, I would sic my boss on him. End of problem.

Help me out here. So, the defense can motion for a mistrial. What recourse does a prosecutor have when a witness is defiant and disrespectful to the state?

I thought this was to be a fifteen minute break. It has been a long time.

I got a real kick when the Judge called for a "three minute break" yesterday afternoon. I wasn't around on the boards then but the reaction here must have been pretty funny. Of course it was 15-20 minutes. Who was she kidding, really? I mean... at this point does she say something like that for giggles and a round of applause? Cmon!

As enamoured as JA was with The Secret and The Law Of Attraction and as much time as she spent in AZ and as many gatherings as she went to, TOO BAD she didn't hit up James Arthur Ray for a date in that infamous Sweat Lodge experience, huh???? SHE would be long forgotten, Travis would might here now, and we wouldn't be listening to this crotchety old relic scolding Juan and threatening him with "time-out"

I'm a regular run-of-the-mill feminist from the same era but I must have avoided infection somehow. I hate anyone who beats up on other people. Male or female. But, you you know what I hate more than someone who beats on someone else? Someone who stabs an innocent person 29 times, slits his throat from ear to ear and then caps him in the head for good measure.

amen sistah..

What do you guys think about ALV being hired specifically to coach JA how to testify on the stand? I think her testifying about domestic violence was secondary and JM is tearing her to pieces. She acts and sounds and uses same body language as JA. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet