trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me that Juan is doing all of this by memory.
It speaks volumes to his passion and dedication.
A true professional and a brilliant man.

I know right! It blows me away. He is so sharp. I love him. :blushing:

Geez Louise JW is just a JA puppet right now. Guess this jealousy thing is really bothering JA

Orange thing on the Defense desk is a sharpener I think for that person that was curious yesterday. I have one that looks just like that but in pink.

Do I see empty seats? What a shame on the best day in court so far.

I am digging the chick with the pink headband! My daughter wore those 21years ago! When she was 12 months old!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The Bobby Juarez death rumour has not been proved. Evidentially. It is rumour.

Establishment of the stalker pattern. Alright!!

Juan is moving stealthfully into the stalking "pattern" that Jodi exhibited with men.

Here comes Bianca - and ALV says : I dont believe there was a confrontation....tsssssss

It is not confrontation, it's passive aggressive.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if ALV were to look at a number of potential cases of DV victims without knowing details about the individuals themselves --and the abuse they suffered was exactly what Travis suffered and what JA perpetrated -- would she advocate for them, would she recognize the severity of these situations?
Would it only be based on gender? Or the high profile nature of the case or the money she received?

Her judgement IMO is very, very, VERY poor.

I wonder how how many guys got thrown under the bus based on her expertise. As bad as it is doing it to a dead guy, I have to wonder about the live guys.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

WELCOM 2 TEH COURTROOM SIDEBAR, HOW I CAN TAEK UR ORDR?

2.gif

I love your kitty tea party, so adorable.

Clearly Alyce was only given limited information and it was presented out of the larger context to paint Jodi as a victim. And Alyce kind of let the cat out of the bag earlier that "someone" coached her how to testify and gave her parameters about which information she should consider. Alyce is worn out -- probably feels a bit used and tricked at this point but she's a grown up and should have anticipated this, having all that expert experience with abusers and liars.

Exactly--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member