trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is EXACTLY why she didn't write a report, and it was like pulling teeth to geteven the frickin the notes. The DT fought and fought it.
I'm wondering now if DeMarte wrote a report
, because Alyce seemed to know DeMarte's opinion in some of her testimony.

If DeMarte is the States Expert, I'll bet my bottom dollar she wrote one. And she WON'T defend Travis till the cows come home. She will admit, and rightfully so, that JA and TA were toxic together. And because she is willing to point out TA had some flaws it will ring true to the Jurors and us. ALV screwed herself by refusing to cop to anything. She ruined herself all by herself. Perhaps tomorrow the rose colored glasses will come off...that's if she remembers them.

I heard the judge saying she will hold court on Fridays.... from now until MAY? Just how long is this going to last :what:

:blushing:Not to be shallow....but I can listen to JM say "Bobby Juarez" all night!:blushing:

Not to be shallow...but I could listen to JM cross examine anybody all night!:seeya:

Mark E has the same illness I did early in the trial. After I read a post by Mormon Attorney about Psychopaths and how one should work with them, AND after I realized I just needed to have faith in Juan, AND...I'm trying to think of some more to this run on sentence because when Juan told ALV to answer in ONE sentence, she kept adding on to that sentence, and it was almost as long as THIS run-on sentence. lol

:floorlaugh:I call them her *Gone With The Wind Epic Answers*

where did she first live upon arrival, and how did she support herself?

Good question, and idk. Maybe she called the local LDS church and got Rachel's name, because it doesn't sound like she knew Rachel earlier. Jodi said she was scrambling, hurriedly answering ads, etc., so she arrived in flux with no set plan other than to be within easy stalking distance of Travis.

I'm sorry but the split screen of NG and Kim Goldman is a joke. Kim Goldman has real lighting while NG has this soft lighting as if she's angelic.

Oh my gosh, and all this time I thought she had a halo. I think I've got glaucoma!

Do we know why there were two ex parte meetings today? And why was Jodi crying after lunch? Did she get the results to her IQ test and they weren't what she expected?

Not having seen that part of the proceedings yet, if she was crying it was most likely because she didn't get what she wanted for lunch...like the spoiled kid she is.

:rolleyes:

MOO

Glad KatieDDJ is getting more airtime, would love to see KCL as more of a regular too, but know she's juggling a lot right now.

Juan was all awesomeamazingness today!

At the end of trial today, JSS said "please stand for the Jury." JA and Willmott were giggling and whispering while the Jury filed out. Hell I think JW had her back turned to the Jury!

Do these two have no shame :furious:

He did great.I am very proud of him.
I don't think so, but I'm sure he'll make sure they get it before he's done. All he's doing is telling HER she can't have it both ways.

JA didn't write about the abuse because of the law of attraction. Alyce says JA isn't jealous. How can she be so sure because according to the law of attraction, she wouldn't write about that either.

Now he's going over all the behavior JA displayed that clearly indicates jealousy.

I thought it was pretty cool myself.

I think Juan needs to turn the facts he presented today, towards the end of court, on their face. He needs to change the gender of the stalker in order to speak Alyse's language I think.....

Bobby=Jodi
Jodi=Bobby
Sally=Matt McCartney
Walter=Bianca

"If Bobby Juarez had broken up with Jodi and then weeks later left groceries or gifts on her door step, wouldn't you consider that along the stalking spectrum?"

"If Bobby Juarez had broken up with Jodi and then weeks or months later he drove to another state where she'd moved to and wanted to hang out with her, and ended up dating her room mate Sally , would that be an indication that Bobby might be trying to make her jealous and stay involved in her life?"

"If Sally had broken up with Bobby Juarez and started dating Walter, and when at work Bobby caught wind about it, left work before his shift was over, and drove 90 miles late at night to confront Walter at his apartment, don't you think you'd find Bobby's behavior within the stalking spectrum?"

"And if Bobby snuck into Sally's house while she was away and slept in her bed without her permission, don't you think you'd find Bobby's behavior within the stalking spectrum?"

This might all be too confusing, but.....Bobby is clearly a nutjob!
BRAVO!!

WagaraTapaTalk

I have a comment: Has anyone noticed how imo this awful witness is behaving abusively to Juan???? I've observed the witness to behave abusively to Juan all along (trying to mock him, trying to silence him, not behaving respectfully to him, acting condescendingly to him, attempting to ridicule him). She is just awful imo. She's The Last Person I'd want to have teaching me what healthy relationships of any sort look like !

She acts like a bully. Because she is a bully.

I had to leave for work the second court ended ( was late leaving as I could not take my eyes off of what JM was doing) Sorry if this has already been said, but.......

JM was MAGNIFICINT at the end of his day. That stalker stuff right under terrorism on HER sheet was BRILLIANT! I literally did a jump and arm raise like the kind you do when your kid scores a soccer goal. I must say that is a moment I will always remember! :great:

Dr. Drew and his guests have focused a lot tonight on the wooden spoon that Jodi asserts her mother would regularly hit her with when Jodi was a child.

My Mom didn't use a wooden spoon, but the thing that stands out to me and my sister, even all these years later, was the FLY-SWATTER! When we were teenage girls, Mom didn't actually hit us with it, although it may have swiped us briefly one or two times. No, all she had to do was THREATEN to use the fly-swatter on us if we didn't behave. The thought of squished fly guts touching us in ANY way was MORE than enough to keep us line, at least temporarily :biggrin:

A few observations:

Wilma and Einstein are definitely cueing and coaching ALV in her answers.

ALV's hatred of men is deepening by the hour.

I think the Nurmster has narcolepsy.

Nope he's thinking I'm glad it's not me up there. He's left it to JW so Juan is the only male approaching her and he's abusing her.

Siblings fighting and causing the parent to drive recklessly would be the reason Mom had to take a spoon with her. Parents don't usually just pull over to the side of the road to enjoy beating their children with a spoon. Jodi wouldn't behave, I'll bet. Anyways, you can't send kids for time out to their rooms when you're in a car. The spoon stories are going in the pile with the toberones.

Gee Whiz, I mean, her parents could've gotten in big danger or trouble because Jodi was growing pot on their roof and they didn't know it. Jodi put the whole family in danger at age 14. It was just a long string of bad decisions, ya know.

She rented a room and was asked to leave after two weeks. I do wonder about Jodi's mom saying that they wanted her to move back to Yreka so they could help her by having her close to home. What happened to make her family to want that? and when?

thanks
Why was she asked to leave?

When it gets time for NG and Dr. Drew those shows are taped before court adjourns for the day. What they are showing is not live.

:)

I know but I watch the trial on HLN so when the stream is over for you, HLN still has 30 or 40 minutes left. I don't have unlimited G things with my internet so live streaming is outside my budget. I'm rambling. Thanks.

I love Mark Eiglarsh, I really do BUT...If I hear one more time that he says that JM is not getting to the point fast enuf, I might call HLN myself. Does he not see that if she would answer his questions...off the bat!...that this wouldn't take so long and JM COULD get to his point quicker...sheesh is Mark watching the same trial I am????

Totally agree! And, I find it rather ironic that Mark didn't complain about Nurmi getting to the point. How much slower could anyone get to the point than Nurmi? Juan doesn't make the pace of the questioning, ALV does with her slipperiness.

Hi
Didn't JA testify that the boy who told her the room number, purposely told her the wrong room number so he could go warn Bianca? Why would he need to warn her if JA was just there to have tea with her??lol

ALV might not even know about that, but you can bet that a) the jury WILL remember it, and b) JM will probably bring it up during closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech