trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the new chick behind ja and next to the mit lady???

Any thoughts on who is the lady sitting next to the MS? She doesn't look like a student/ paralegal etc... She was also looking at notes or something

Hey! Pigs chickens, dogs, cats, goats....why no horses? :floorlaugh:

tumblr_mhm3zgmXF41rgdlh2o5_250.gif

Can't Juan ask the Judge for permission to treat the witness as hostile? Or have I watched too many law & orders?

The judge really has to take control, especially in making this woman answer a yes or no question with a yes or no. Come on judge, do your job.

Did ALV adjust her continuum to remove stalking as Jodi was a stalker? I'm curious if that's where JM is going.

BINGO! I believe this is why he is using another copy. The defense fought very hard not to allow this one in yesterday. The one ALV presented in court with the defense might be a little different. :what: JMO

She's contradicting herself into dizzying circles. JA was an abusive victim who kept coming back and didn't take action to get out. Travis wasn't a victim because he didn't seek help for JA's stalking.

That's right Aly, you keep blaming the murder victim honey. Classy til the end.

Can someone explain in a sentence exactly why it's a huge deal that ALV finally said YES he was afraid of her because of the stalking behavior?

Because up to now she denied he was afraid, saying she had seen no evidence blah blah. But all Juan was asking her was wether she could see that TA had stated he was afraid in a text to his friend.

Small victory, but given the intransigence of this witless, a significant one.

She then went on to continue denying TA was afraid, IIRC

OMG...now blaming Travis for "taking no action" with regard to JA's stalking....

I might need to turn this off today. :furious:

Don't worry Juan is there to make everything better!!!! :rocker:

JUAN has her trapped in a corner now , trapped by her own Abuse Continuum.

He is eventually going to be able to plug Jodi's STALKERISH behavior into that continuum.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

So, let me get this straight:

Jodi tells ALV that she was physically abused, without corroboration=truth.
Travis tells someone that he is extremely afraid of Jodi, and there IS corroboration by other sources=false.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member