trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad-breath-duct-tape-over-mouth.jpg

This is me, avoiding ban camp.

My estranged husband stalked me for months, I was unaware. The State Police told me. If I didn't know and didn't act, I guess they were wrong.

Can we hear "threats to victim's support system" one more time?:rocker:

ALV: "people who are stalked generally take action".

I guess because Travis did not take police? action that he wasn't being stalked.

Juan should retort, "well, with that standard in place, wouldn't you say people who are abused take action?" Because JA didn't...

She is AWFUL!

Guess what Juan just set her up for: if stalking required that the victim take action in order to be so defined, what about abuse? Arias took no action. No police reports. No hospital visits. Nothing.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Juan Martinez has the patience of a saint and needs to be awarded some kind of medal after this cross. There is NO way I could have kept my cool cross examining her. I would have lost my temper countless times by now and been held in contempt by the judge.

La Violette really needs to stop sparring with Juan and just answer the question

I agree! But she is trying so hard to make herself look like she is not lying for the defense or toally biased against Travis. Little does she know that her defiance is making her look even more guilty of lying and cover-up.

ALVs favorite response..It is not a yes or no answer..it is a ramble on answer so that i can twist the facts around to make JA look like a victim"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ME3DNkJ0c"]Tony Montana You Wanna Go To War - YouTube[/ame]

Ooooo lady, you are trying his patience!

OK.... this "data" manipulation is off the charts. Her barrel of context is nearly empty now.

Juan thing, you make my heart sing.
You make EVERYTHING.. groovy..

Someone posted earlier this AM (either here or on court observer thread) the stalking law in AZ. IIRC it does NOT require that the victim acts because of fear, only that a reasonable person would have fear based on the perpetrator's actions.

I used to think ALV was being defensive of JA but it's not just that - I think she's aware of how she is looking and she's fighting for her career and all the years she has spent in DV.

But she's going about in a way that will ensure she is hurt professionally. She doesn't get it or Rasputin Jodi has her so under her thumb she's been sent to CrazyTown and filled with FOG. Idiotic.

Why is she not citing ALV for contempt of court. She refuses to answer any questions with yes or no, she has to rationalize every thing she says. She is making her self look like a horses :behind:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo