trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus willmotts darting eyes are giving me the wikkys :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

weebles can we see some fur animals please.. hugs.

AND there is no secondary gain for Travis!

She is victim blaming. Saying Travis wasn't a victim of stalking because he didn't seek help. Well I'd like to see how well the victim blaming would go over if she was talking to a female victim who has been stalked.:furious:

Oh that's right..........its only stalking if a male does it.:banghead:

i love the look of confusion on jw face while waiting for juan to move to his next point

Whatever the word of the day - i need a glass of wine :banghead:

ALV is just so ........aggrevating :banghead:

ALL of the defense witness's have been so stubborn with Juan... refusing to answer him with a yes or no... I think they are doing it to get him to flip out..ALV should be held in contempt of court..shes ticking me off so much

August 26, 2007. Written after the defendant had engaged in stalking behavior.

Wow, her style of ansering is very similar to JA's I notice as teh days wear on. Wonder if she took notes of JA's testiphonial style or if she is just one F'd up person like JA.

It is not rocket science, Yes or No? This lady knows better which makes her insistence on continuing with this BS during cross appear to me like she knows she is full of it, she knows her opinions are BS and she wants to avoid acknowledging it. Much like with JA and her refusal to answer with yes or no but rather circles around and deflects deflects deflects.

During her first few days on the stand I respected this expert and thought she had been duped by the DT and was maybe misguided. No, this lady knows full well she has crafted her report to the DT's specifications and she is loath to let JM establish that.

Her smirking and refusal to answer is making me crazy :furious: I dont know how Juan contains himself. Kudos. Judge needs to get control of this witness or it will be summer before this Trial wraps:what:

LOVE IT! "Maybe if I could see what you are talking about, Mr. Martinez." "Suuuurrree, let's take a look at it!"

I relied on the journals... I didn't rely on the journals... I had the big picture ... but there were details.... I can remember the data .... I don't remember the details....

SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW! :panic:

Alyce dd not just rely on the words of Jodi in their interview.
She also relied on Jodi's journals, Jodi's texts, Jodi's emails, Jodi's IM's
Please...

Wow, she will never admit that JA was a stalker. Everyone sees it except her. Not making you look good, ALV.

If the abuser can't get in because the locks (password) have changed, they can just get in some other way. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d_z