DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

omg....I can't do this AGAIN today.

As annoying as her behavior is, she is behaving exactly how Juan wants her to. She is clearly showing her bias for the defendant, to the jury.

In fact, Lav should be impeached. She has failed at being impartial and has been discredited as a reliable source of information.

I am now a mind reader and can assure you good folks on the jury that EVERY man in my group would agree that TA was abusive.

Pound that Nail Juan Pound that nail.

every man in her group has been told they are abusers so they are going on what that are being told they are. Not what they think though I bet.

So i guess travis is the most abusive man in the world!? I think Ike turner would fight for that crown...Chris brown as well.

Finally! Some kind of admonishment from the judge. Let's see how long it lasts, shall we...

Who cares what a bunch of goofs in one of Alyce's group thinks about anything? How about some studies or statistics, Alyce?? SUPPORT your claims!

What is the list of men Jodi was speaking to in 2007-2008. Please add on if I forget one:

Travis
Darryl
Matt
Steve
Abe
Ryan

I know I am missing some

Gus Searcy
The barista at Starbucks
The checkout person at Wal-Mart
Gas Station attendants
Stylist/Hair Colorist

Know what they talk about is not the same as knowing what they would feel about Travis. Now she's just outright lying to back up her own opinion!!

So now she is a mind reader???

Hahaha

Oh
My
Good
God

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

And you don't know that the men in your group would not say the exact things Travis did, had they been manipulated by a Jodi in their own lives.

So have the women she has counseled brutally murdered their abuser?
This case is consistent with her clientele?

This broad has a pair of balls alright. The men she counsels would label Travis as abusive? Go crawl back into your hole...

Juan should call someone from her group to testify! That would be AMAZING!!! One of them should volenteer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson