trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These men in her group are "abusers" right? Isnt she supposed to be helping them get past their abusive ways? Wouldnt it stand to reason that they would take on what ALV has taught them was abusive? So whatever ALV thinks is abusive they would too in a way.

Who the F cares if he was with 100 women? He wasn't married to Jodi. They werent even dating. Not to mention, just talking to a female means nothing. Travs had a lot of friends, some female. I guess old fashioned Alyce can't understand that.

EXACTLY! Even if they were married and he was cheating with 1000 other women, it does not give anyone the right to shoot him in the head, stab him 28 times and nearly decapitate him. :furious:

The PROSECUTORS TONE???? Seriously? That is how he operates, if you don't like it then TOUGH!!!!

:clap:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Alyce sees the world in lots of shades of gray she says. Wild wants to know if it's limited to just 50 shades? #JodiArias

:giggle:

I don't think that is a movie yet. :waitasec: So, she probably isn't aware of it. :giggle:

If I were a juror; Q: Do you consider the Disney movie Snow White a documentary?

I don't think Alyce can see what I'm thinking right now.

Of course the men in her group would say that. If they don't bow down to her, she puts them in TIME OUT!

Jodi grinding right after the murder = just trying to feel normal like anyone would
Jodi window peeping = no big deal, once she saw TA was with someone, she promptly left.

Travis talking to women = Wrong, because it's flirting and he was not broken up with Jodi

don't forget: Dan Freeman testified that he was asked to chaperone the trip because Travis did not want to be alone with Arias

I saw JA telling JW to object again. She is getting more blatant about it.

I don't know why but I don't remember Dan testifying to any of this....did Travis tell him that?

Oh here comes the pedo letters! !!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

For my own sanity I will ignore (avoid) JA's deranged behaviour in court. I am waiting for verdict day.

hln takes a break every 2 minutes! Geez louise!

OMGOSH, just logged on to say the exact same thing,,, DRIVING ME NUTS! I took a 1-hour lunch break today just to watch and 10 min of coverage in 1-hour if that,,, SO TICKED!

Never really post on this thread and not as up-to-date as you all, but omgosh Juan is too wonderful and fun to watch,,, what a blessing to Travis and Travis's family he is!!!!

It doesn't matter how many other women TA talked with, IM'd, flirted with, unhooked the bra of, or flew to the flippin' moon with!

Him and Jodi had broken up.

She doesn't even think peering through someone's window is creepy. Just the thought of that gives me the shivers.

OMG! This Woman Refuses to say ANYTHING NEGATIVE about JA. She is sooooo bad, just like Jodi likes 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018