trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi been following this trial from the beginning and found this site sometime in January. Finally after reading so many posts about how many quests are present I decided to register.
Just want to say thank you to everyone for your thoughts throughout this, I've looked forward to reading everyday.
My thought on ALV is I can't believe I heard someone on dr drew refer to her as "like able" last night. I do not find her to come off as like able at all. I find her to be combative, disrespectful, and unprofessional. I do not understand how the judge allows her to act this way. It is extremely frustrating watching JM try and get a simple answer from her.

Welcome Amber29, great first post!

:wagon:

Blackmailing behavior is not stalking behavior. Alyce, Alyce, you're jumping ahead.

OMG...the 60's and 70's have NOTHING on today's sexual world!

I grew up in the 60's and believe me, people haven't come up with anything new since then. We just didn't record all of it.

I've had it. Gotta leave this and run to the store cause I need snacks! LOL!!

I'm not privy to that, it was testimony here. What a cop out!

You could have been privy to that testimony IF you had interviewed other people other than Jodi.

Could she really be that slow? Not buyin' it, of course.

For an educated woman and leader in her field, she sure doesn't know a LOT according to her own testimony.

just sayin'
fran

YES. My stalker called my boss. He threatened me with that before he did it. He called and said "Have a nice day" -- so when I reported it to the police, they didn't write a report because there was no threat. I was physically ill.

Re the new lady next to MS

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 37s

@DawnMichael @kelownaolde Not sure, she is new as of today. She might be there to guard the huge blingage.

Attachments

• ms2.jpg
    ms2.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 29
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

JAs HEAD JERKED UP AT BLACKMAIL COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CANOLI! ARE WE GOING TO HEAR SEX TAPE WAS FOR BLACK MAIL????????

OK. She just really peeved me off with her comments about Travis and the stalking!

Here in In Context, the ground all around appears to have turned to quicksand. Also, there are expert witness parts strewn hither and yon.

However, the loons are still on the lake and they are lovely.

Hey Alyce, if people who are stalked don't contact their stalkers then what about victims of abuse who continue to contact their abusers?

Juan Martinez is as good as they get. For much of this, he is not as much interested in the answers ALV may give (after repeated prodding) as he is in reminding the jury through the careful wording of his questions that the defendant is a stalking liar. JM has owned this witness.

These men in her group are "abusers" right? Isnt she supposed to be helping them get past their abusive ways? Wouldnt it stand to reason that they would take on what ALV has taught them was abusive? So whatever ALV thinks is abusive they would too in a way.

Yeah and how many of the men in her group are COURT ORDERED TO BE THERE!! Of course they would agree with ALV so they can meet their court mandated treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member