trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent opening Juan--let's get her to talk about domestic violence from JA to TA!!!

ask her: what collateral material that she reviewed confirms the pedophilia claim???

Makes me cry too.

This testimony is so sad and vile. And seeing Sam cry makes me so depressed. I'm really starting to hate ALV about this child *advertiser censored* allegation and her believing it.

MOO

Mel

You are not here to "convey to people", you are here to testify as an expert witness. This is a murder trial, not group therapy.

She's just like Samuel's- isolated the concept of DV, elevates it, as set apart from the context. Heh. "I only focus on DV", so it doesn't matter if she lies, it's irrelevant.

He never said "porking a little girl"

Now would be a good time to ask this abuse expert to explain how JA was defending herself against abuse from Travis by stabbing him in the back.

"PORKING a little girl?"

Did TRAVIS actually use that phrase? Or is that ALV's nasty mouth's own words?

I'm sorry but all I can think of is R Kelley song...

I believe I can... lie..... I believe I can testify... ;)

I still think it would be appropriate for Juan to shove the pictures of what JA did to Travis in this character's face and ask her a series of questions on the stalking and abuse she perpetrated against him.

And I hope ALV is haunted for the rest of her life by those images if she has a conscience.

Re: Spiderman undies

JM: Do you know who Cameron Diaz is?

BAM! Go Juan!! (I think this is his BEST DAY YET.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli