trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to beat a dead horse, but Alyce, Jodi and TA were NOT married or committed, what are you thinking? What was TA's commitment supposed to be to her? A written, notarized confirmation that the relationship was over? What about those shades o' grey? Should TA have to ask Jodi's permission before dating? When are you due back on your home planet?

Agreed, but even though they were not a "couple" , TA was still a victim of DV, IMHO. They had an ongoing sexual relationship and a past "dating" history and even though she didn't live there, she had more personal knowledge of TA than say a random stalker, so it fits into a DV type situ.

Maybe Intimate Partner Violence would be a better term...I dunno....???

Love the Cameron Diaz... Hey Alyce likes referencing movies doesn't she? LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YES!! Juan mentioned the Charlie's Angels Cameron Diaz "spideys" scene!!! Go Juan!!

So I guess what ALV is saying is that she's only qualified to trash TA and that she's not qualified to back up her comments that trashed him. How rich - I'm sure the jury is taking note of this.

Bwhahahahaha! Juan getting all kinds of stuff in (Charlie's angels!) through this fraud that he couldn't get in any other way! :great::great::great:

hold up. So the spidies were actually talked about in txts/emails/ims?????

For someone who is old fashioned and not wanting to have sex talk with JA using the word "porking" seems so odd.

I feel so bad for Travis's family

Attachments

• samantha.jpg
    samantha.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 68
Good Job Juan! The spider man undies = attraction to Cameron Diaz a grown woman and that there is no indication that Travis like little boys.

Drive it home baby. This should be like baseball and we'll just call this a walk off home run win = Boom, game over.

I think...just my opinion, that maybe Nurmi feels Juan is doing a great job with this witness. I think he gave up a long time ago and is now there as a spectator. I don't believe he is on that team anymore mentally.

45895-sheldon-mind-blown-gif-FLgC.gif

Release Date: 3 November 2000 (USA)
Also Known As: Charlie's Angels: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads