DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping we get to jury questions today. I can't wait to see what they ask ALV

This is very odd.....

@WildAboutTrial

Wild has taken squats out of his weight lifting routine since he does about 10 sets of 30 reps at court any how. #JodiArias

@WildAboutTrial

Alyce is stepping down from the stand. Willmott cruises around at light speed, she takes Alyce out of the courtroom. #JodiArias

--

Recess must be for JW, Nurmi and Alyce. wow!

ok, is it just me or does the court clerk with the long dark hair wear the same black and white top everyday?

Man ALV convinced herself that she will not cooperate with Juan today. You can tell in her abrasive manner already!

I think the State wants to bring in the slashed tire incident(s). Who else agrees?

judge may i ask the question we have been talking about!

straight out the gate.

go juan go

I want to know why this wasn't dealt with already?? Juan referenced this yesterday and it was known it was going to come up again!

JW and JA are there. Where's Nurmi? Why the recess? Did LAV ask to go to the bathroom?

I just got off of time out and I don't really remember what I said to get it :doh: but promise to be on my best behavior and have read the staff notes....I admit, I sometimes jump to the last couple of pages of a thread to get the most current convo thereby passing the staff note at the beginning of the thread. sorry :dunno:

:baby: Being a WS newbie, I inadvertently skipped over the staff warnings, and almost got put in time out for posting disparaging comments about the defense expert witnesses. (The day it happened, there were sooooo many similar posts, and I was just "going with the flow".) A merciful WS moderator sent me a pm warning instead of putting me in time out... whew! I think the post that prompted the mod warning, and was deleted, had to do with the "My baloney has a first name" song. :notgood:

JM is in court and the judge is on the stand. I can't think of any acceptable reason for the DT to pull the witness off the stand to "talk" to her. Any other attorney's have ideas?

Unbelievable that the jury has already been asked to step out

Hm. a 3-minutes recess so JM can confer with ALV about how to answer Juan's question?

Again, the stalking couldn't have taken place because Travis' reactions don't support it.

This lady is at direct odds with what almost anyone associated even remotely with domestic violence would claim. A victim's response or reactions should never dictate or define abuse!

she didn't even answer his question. it was about what TA said---not about what she saw to support it. this woman infuriates me!!!!

I hope JM is asking her to remove ALV. Hasn't he already impeached her testimoy several time? jmo

I would be too... she is about to be forced to testify under oath that JA engaged in stalking behavior as per her own continuum!

You would never have put yourself in ALV's position. Lying for a murderer. Making up DV. Seeing Travis at the perpetrator. JMO

Excuse me if someone has mentioned it, I am hopelessly behind...

I noticed yesterday that the prison guard was very uncomfortable with Jodi standing so close to Wilmott. When her hand went up to touch her, and it did frequently, the guy would step forward or twitch, or bend over so he could hear what was being said.

He keeps his left hand on what I assume is his jolt remote. He is treating her as HIGHLY dangerous (which she is).

I wonder if that is why the stun belt went from her ankle to her waist, if that is what happened.

I promised myself no booze today after waking with a god awful hangover this morning. I dont think im going to be able to keep that promise if this carries on. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member