trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
do judges usually let witnesses just go off talking on whatever they want to? how is this allowed?

It depends on what the definition of "stalking" is.

she just said "she defines it".

omg.

tumblr_m5s0r4F2hG1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif

Hey! Pigs chickens, dogs, cats, goats....why no horses? :floorlaugh:

She is ridiculously uncooperative. I'm frustrated so I can only imagine how JM feels. Considering her way of "answering" the questions, I think he's handling her very well. I could not be so calm.

Hah! JM is kicking major butt the last couple of days....

Keywords he's gotten to say over and over again, and he's doing it on purpose are:

1) Liar
2)Manipulative
3)Stalker

and he's using the defense witness as the pathway to saying these explosive words out loud over and over and over again.

It's brilliant.

Pins and Needles, Needles and Pins, a happy man is a man who grins.... :panic:

Did ALV adjust her continuum to remove stalking as Jodi was a stalker? I'm curious if that's where JM is going.

This good today.. she knows that he has the points and truth and she can not combat the truth. She is cornered with her bad evaluation. Juan. You are a genius. :)

Travis, you have one hell of a man working for you my love.
In THIS, you are lucky. This is something to be thankful for.

Agreed!!

Juan Martinez is his voice. Justice for Travis indeed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL! She's being non responsive as to the simple question as to wether the word stalking appears in all the columns on the left of her own continum, so Juan made her read out every single word before asking her again 'do you see the word stalking appear anywhere in that (each) column.

OMG...now blaming Travis for "taking no action" with regard to JA's stalking....

I might need to turn this off today. :furious:

how could she say she SAW no action being taken by Travis? Did she know him? Did she observe him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela