trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For my own sanity I will ignore (avoid) JA's deranged behaviour in court. I am waiting for verdict day.

The killer is on permanent ignore by me.

I watch/follow this trial in support of Travis, his family and prosecutor. I am always sending them positive vibes.

Justice for Travis!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You don't see stalking behavior? Do you see 29 stabs, slit throat, gunshot to head?!!!

Ok, Alyce, if I told you Jodi testified to crawling through the dog door, hiding in Travis' closet when he was out on a date, holding his dirty socks to her face to smell them for a couple hours, watch him come home and jump into bed, she then sneaks out taking only the left sock with her, would that be stalking behavior to you?

Alyce: "No..no I don't"

Pardon my ignorance, but is that all true??

So what about people who are stalked and do not even know it. For example, some creeper is watching them through their windows, their coming and going, taking pictures of them, etc. but because the victim is unaware and therefore no fear it is not stalking. Ummmm...

I really wish he would give her a hypothetical.......

A woman states that men should have ropes tied to thier penis and women in labor should be able to jerk the rope every time they have a contraction.

Would THIS be considered abuse???? Cause YOU said it, lady!

:eek::eek::eek:

Let's also remember JA first told ALV she saw Travis looking at the pedo pics on his computer. When there was a forensic exam of his computer that turned up NO *advertiser censored* WHATSOEVER, she changed her story to "he had a printed picture" (she thinks) of some pedo material.
Changing her story to fit the evidence. Trend much? Would be great if Juan would nail this hired liar on that if the Judge so graciously permits that.

BBM. And then she said she "misspoke" when she said computer. That's when I lost all respect for her.

OMG! This the greatest!

Total and complete destruction of ALV

Double Bonus: JM gets to point out over and over again that TA was "very scared" of JA and he gets to say "stalker" over and over again. The defense sits there utterly helpless as there big witness is getting pummeled, while, at the same time being used to introduce works like stalker, liar and manipulator, in reference to the killer.

Great Stuff!

Pardon my ignorance, but is that all true??

All but the socks...I made that up. But god help me, she probably did take a trophy or two. And he caught her in the closet and scared the bageezers out of him. He told his friends and they reported that to the police after he died.

@WildAboutTrial

The bailiff rolls out the slide and swingset for the 10 minute recess. This is a really nice touch that Judge Stephens provides

Hey, don't be hating on the pea sized bladder :) - I would be doing the same thing!!! I don't like ALV but I have empathy for her bladder size.

The trip to Havasupie (or however it's spelled)? I didn't know that!! I thought they all just took the trip as friends!

No Dan said that Travis insisted he and his sister go so he wouldn't be alone with JA.

Is this witness seriously this obtuse???
JA claims abuse and it must be true but she's alive.
TA claimed he was stalked but it must be a lie because THE stalker slaughtered him.
What is going on???

I am late because Spring has finally sprung in western PA and I decided to do something Jodi will NEVER be able do: take the kids to the park, enjoy the fresh air and sunshine, sip an iced tea and enjoy the beautiful day!!!

Is it just me or does JAs choice of wardrobe & hairstyle today actually gives her the physical look of a stalkerish type gal? You know in the movies/tv nerdish lookin girl with glasses watchin the cool football player between books in the library????

I just find this stunning, coming from the woman whose entire career is based on the title "Why women stay"

When the judge sustained one objection, then Juan restated the question almost the same way and the judge overruled JW's objection, JA rolled her eyes and said something (I'm sure derogatory) to JW. Hopefully, the jury saw that, too, and is seeing all her snarky behavior today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela